• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione mj12 Maduros - OMG!

handypilot

Stopped by Dion's shop today. I haven't been since Feb and was in town. First, he moved to a bigger shop a couple miles south of the old location. It's about 3x the size and the humi is 2X the size of his old one.

I was surprised to see that the maduro line was extended from just the hl. Yes I've been under a rock...actually fighting endless fires in West TX.

I had to try one even though I had thoughts of another. I wasn't disappointed. Very true to the Illusione line, but with bolder flavors. It was so awesome I bought a box on the spot.

Then they told me that they haven't even been distributed yet, and that they just got them about a week ago. Awesome!!!! :thumbs:

BTW, if you're ever in Reno, NV you have to go by Dion's shop, Fumare. He's got to have the best selection I've ever seen. He also get's a lot of hard-to-find stuff, and is probably the largest Tat dealer outside of Pete himself. Also, the prices in his shop are excellent.

I had one HL maduro and loved it. I can't wait to try some of the other maduros being offered now.

If I only I was closer to Reno...

I talked to the guys at my local shop this week and they supposedly have some in- not sure which one(s). Planning a trip tonight or tomorrow to check it out. Really looking forward to trying those.

On a side note, anyone smoked any Curivari cigars?? I have only had a couple and I do not see them hardly anywhere. Al at Puff n Stuff turned me on to them on my last visit over there. Very similar flavor profile to Illusione (at least to me).

I had a few of the OR HL maduros and loved them---my local B&M just got a bunch of the new sizes in and I've smoked the CG4 already and have an 88 resting in the humi. I'll have to pick up the MJ12 next time I'm by there!

Very good smokes indeed.

~Boar

Those sound awesome. I'll check for them here in Oxford, and if not there is a nice shop on my way home from work in Houston. How do you think these would age?

I guess this shows how long I've been away from the cigar world. I had no idea Dion did a Maduro HL! I'll be looking for both the HL maduro and the mj12 maduro!