• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

illusione mk

Macion Grey

the Libertine
illusione mk
Nicaragua

-Excellent construction
-Easy draw
-Slight uneven burn
-Full Strength

This cigar has muscled it's way in to my all time favourite smokes rather quickly. What I love about this particular cigar is the purity and quality of flavours, which allows you to both explore each on their own and how they relate to each other with joyous ease.

Rich, decadent tobacco. Smooth, creamy leather. Perfectly balanced cinnamon. Such a simple profile creates a unique complexity, the same sort of experience you get with a perfectly cooked steak sans sauce and spices. So many cigars get bogged down in a menagerie of flavours and lose their identity in the mix, while more still just suffer from flat mildness and lack of presence.

The illusione mk has managed to find a perfect balance in my opinion. It is certainly a cigar to be experienced, so you may judge for yourself.

I agree completely and think these are the best of the Illusione line I've had (the Robusto, Belicoso, f9, hl, and cg:4) The flavors are both complex and robust.

It is an amazing smoke, I personally like the eccj more, although the mk is right there with it. My personal favorite in the Illusione line besides the eccj is the 88.

Great review, really like you how worded that with the juxtaposition of a nice steak.

I've tried the 2, f9, 888, cg:4, mk and mk ultra. I honestly liked the mk ultra, cg:4 and f9 pretty equally, with the mk next, then the 2, and finally the 888. However, they were all pretty durned good!

I know that Norcalmark is always stocked well with hard to find sticks.

My favourite vendor by far.

I've tried the 2, f9, 888, cg:4, mk and mk ultra. I honestly liked the mk ultra, cg:4 and f9 pretty equally, with the mk next, then the 2, and finally the 888. However, they were all pretty durned good!

Would you make up your mind! :laugh:

Got gifted an 888 and it was excellent. The MKs are awesome.

Would you make up your mind! :laugh:

:angry: Hey, it's not my fault they're all good. :laugh: Tell Dion to make some crappier cigars, and I'll have an easier time telling you which one is the best! :cool: :laugh:

I wouldn't trust the 'english' of exiled British criminals....

vote for robbie to end textual terrorism