• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione MK

cigartimesjournal

Illusione Cigars
Country- Nicaragua
Length- 5 1/8″
Ring Gauge- 42
Filler- Nicaragua
Binder- Nicaragua
Wrapper- Nicaragua
Price- $7.00 – $8.00

Appearance 15 points out of 15
This is an fantastic looking cigar. No major veins or blemishes. Nice smooth wrapper.

Construction 20 points out of 20
This cigar is constructed very nicely. Draw was tight on initial cut but after a second cut cigar had a very nice draw. Ash was white but slightly flaky and held for about an inch.

Flavor 40 points out of 50
This is a very smooth cigar with a spicy taste. Flavors consisted of a wood, spice and a slight creamy aftertaste. I would say that this is a full body cigar and would not recommend it for new cigar smokers as it can be a bit over powering.

Value 10 points out of 15

I purchased this cigar from an online retailer for $7.80. At that price I would say that this cigar is at the most that I would pay for this cigar. If it was a little cheaper and I would consider putting this cigar into my regular rotation but the price would prevent that and keep it in the special occasion smoke.

Total 85 points out of 100
A nice, pleasant evening smoke. I recommend seasoned smokers to purchase this cigar but newbies wait until there more seasoned and used to a fuller cigar. Price prevents it from being in a regular rotation.

www.cigartimesjournal.com

Whenever someone new comes to CigarPass and:

1) copies and pastes their reviews from their forum to CP.

2) has copied and pasted the same reviews from their forum to at least 2 other forums besides CP

3) with the exception of a a brief intro, all posts are reviews copied and pasted from their forum

4) all their reviews contain links or text pointing to their forum

Its a pretty good bet that their primary purpose here is to shill their site. This is not appropriate here at CP.

Whenever someone new comes to CigarPass and:

1) copies and pastes their reviews from their forum to CP.

2) has copied and pasted the same reviews from their forum to at least 2 other forums besides CP

3) with the exception of a a brief intro, all posts are reviews copied and pasted from their forum

4) all their reviews contain links or text pointing to their forum

Its a pretty good bet that their primary purpose here is to shill their site. This is not appropriate here at CP.
I especially like the spelling & grammer.

Sent from my DROIDX

I noticed this guy was posting in a way that suggested what others here have clearly suspected as well, so I sent him a PM on July 22nd containing the following:

"Fill out your profile a bit. This place is a wealth of knowledge, and you will make many friends if you involve yourself in the community. We like to know who you are and what you are about, and by filling out your profile, that will be easy! :) If you are here just to promote your website, your time here will be short lived, as they will think you are just here to drum up hits for it and raise your search ranking.

Seriously, if you want to be active here, start doing as much reading as you can, and search before you ask any questions. Search a few times, just to be sure. The place may seem a bit harsh at first because the guys here really work to protect what they have built, but, it's for good reason. You won't find a better home. :thumbs:"

I sent that PM, he read it, never replied, and kept posting his reviews despite my warning. I'd say that states his intentions pretty clearly.

CRQuarto
Last Read: Today, 11:58 PM cigartimesjou...
Last Read: Jul 23 2011 01:07 AM

I sent him one final warning. If he continues to spam us with his site, he will be banned.