• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Illusione.

Scap

So I called them last week, expecting to get the answering machine.
I wanted to hear how they said their name, as it was being discussed by another group, lo and behold their director of marketing answered!

After shooting the shit with him for about 10 minutes, he requested my addy and said I'd get a care package in the mail. I'm thinking a stick and a cutter or punch, maybe a koozie or some other swag.

Hell no, I got a proper fiver off them!
I know I don't smoke many NC, lately, but they are my favorite NC! Can't wait to burn them!!
IMG_20180924_193218.jpg

Not sure I've ever had one of those.

But I've never had a dud in their lineup.
I can't recall but I think I got a box from Keystone a year ago and haven't been disappointed. I will say I have had a few duds as well but not these.

They have a good selection and its nice to hear that an actual human answered the phone. I hate automated operator systems! I like the Ultra (black label) the best and have gone through at least a couple of boxes.

They have a good selection and its nice to hear that an actual human answered the phone. I hate automated operator systems! I like the Ultra (black label) the best and have gone through at least a couple of boxes.

Not only actual human answering, but it was 5:30p in their timezone.

Should have invited them here :) Did you get the proper way to say it?

Should have invited them here :) Did you get the proper way to say it?

He did tell me how they say it, but also said they know different areas of the country pronounce it differently.

"Illusie own nay"

I did tell them about the forum. :)

I'm so out of the loop on what's out there but Illusione is one of the brands I know will always be a safe bet.

I thought they couldn’t give out free samples. You meant to say you paid a nominal fee.;)

Very cool story. Dion was probably the coolest, down to earth producer I spoke with at IPCPR a couple of years ago...genuinely appreciated the enthusiasm for his brand, and liked talking about the smokes. I've really pared down the NC's I keep stocked, but Illusione is right at the top of the list.