• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a bloody mess

Goldie

So I will be out of commission for a few days. I had the pleasure of having my wisdom teeth out this morning. Let me tell you what, if you have not had the chance to do this, it is highly recommended. It is unbelievable how great of an experience it truly is isn't. How terrible. Anyway, as soon as I am healed I'll be back up and running, and enjoy a nice smoke. Have a good weekend all.

-Drew

Hang in there....I just went thru a 4 tooth extraction as well, 2 days ago.....was smoking a Padron 2000 that night..wasn't suppose to for 24 hours plus, but I couldn't contain myself....LOL :cool:

wasn't alll that bad.......just wait until tomarow when ya wake up!!! :0

I thought you weren't supposed to smoke after getting your wisdom teeth out. Can't that give you something called dry socket?

Make sure you flush out your holes. The taste of old food when it becomes unstuck is horrendous...

This thread is gross and, please, no pictures :)

Dry sockets?

Bad tastes from holes not being flushed out?

Be careful with smoking anytime you've had work done in your mouth. I stay on the side of caution, as dentistry tends to be quite expensive. I don't think your cigars are going to run away.

-Mark

Of all the things I dislike in life, I think work on my teeth takes the crown.

Here's hoping you didn't swallow too much blood.

I thought you weren't supposed to smoke after getting your wisdom teeth out. Can't that give you something called dry socket?

Yer not suppose to smoke after teeth removal, but I don't always follow the rules!!! 'sides that, if you pack yer holes real well with gause, then you can smoke without creating a vaccum in your mouth...thats what will cause "dry socket" very, very painful ordeal....

I am sorry you are going through that. I never had wisdom teeth. I think that explains a lot!! :laugh: Hang in there it will get better.

So I will be out of commission for a few days. I had the pleasure of having my wisdom teeth out this morning. Let me tell you what, if you have not had the chance to do this, it is highly recommended. It is unbelievable how great of an experience it truly is isn't. How terrible. Anyway, as soon as I am healed I'll be back up and running, and enjoy a nice smoke. Have a good weekend all.

-Drew
Camel non filters for a nice easy draw... just to be safe.

NA

The dentist recommended I should get mine out sometime in the next year, I told him I'd think about it. I'm thinking that there's no way in hell!

I had four out two years ago. Mine were impacted and the Dr. said it was a fairly bad case. First few days weren't bad, but smoking def made it worse. I was at the point where I considered smoking through my nose.

I had all four wisdom teeth pulled out at once, just a few years ago. Ended up getting a nasty infection in my check, and needed surgery to remove the infection. Quite unpleasant.

Don't smoke for at least a couple weeks, you don't want a dry socket...

I had all 4 of mine taken out a couple months ago. It sucked cause he just numbed it all up and went to town while I was awake. Some people thought that was weird but I guess it's easier than going through being knocked out and all. The next few days were pretty miserable but, got to do it.

I had 4 punched out a month ago during vacation and went to work 2 days after. I only took one of my 14 Oxy. Saved the rest for a rainy day.

I had mine taken out about 2 years ago when I was 36. I should have had it done when I was younger. It was one of the most painful expierences of my life. I had my lower left side get infected and had to go back to have them put in a medicine pack so that it would heal faster. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you.