• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a convert!

Do they make such a tool with cigar scissors on it as well as the punch set? ??? Now that I would probably change to. For now, I'll stick with my $2 keychain punch and xi2.

They do make one with a cigar cutter, however I've not found one with both cutter and punches. If they did, I'd already have it too. :) With Scissors

The scissor cutter and punch cutter knives are made by different manufacturers. I was able to find the Wenger Swiss Army Knife with the scissor cutter here no problem. I couldn't for the life of me find a Victorinox Swiss Army dealer in Winnipeg that was able to order the cigar punch knife.

When my second Colibri Oscar broke (I know, I know, I'm a slow learner), I ordered one of the Victorinox cigar punches. Beautiful little tool with nice punch sizes. Wouldn't be without it now.

Last night I found myself with a few cigars, and forgot my cutter at home. I pondered what to do for quite some time ... bite it, kitchen knife and hack it of, don't smoke .. I finally decided to use a knife to cut a punch style hole into the cap. That then prompted my curiosity on punches and I found this thread. Thanks for the info and the links, I purchased it from Amazon, it's on sale for $49.99 currently through "Beach Camera" with free shipping. Will report back on first use.

I've got to say, I think I'll be punching any non-figurado cigar from now on. I love the way it cuts, and I especially like not having to pick tobacco bits off the cut end, or from my teeth. It's nice and clean 100% of the time. The Xikar will always be handy in the event a punch isn't enough.

That's what I figure, I'll probably start with a punch, and if it's too tight then I'll clip it with my Xikar Multi Tool or the Palio. I had a Monte#4 a few weeks ago with my future father in law that was so loose, I wish I had a punch to use before clipping in an attempt to make it tighter. That cigar was practically tasteless and it smoked itself. So disappointing.

Thanks to the heads up from a fellow member here i grabbed one for 25 bucks when sears was closing them out, really was hesitant when i ordered soon after fell in love with the thing