I'm a Gettin' Married Pass II (In honor of Ian - thefatguy)

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on
Awesome, James and I can do a hand-off! :thumbs:
That works. If I don't get it until after the semester is over I may drive it up to Joe. I haven't been to Austin since '95 or so and visiting the capitol will take care of some cub scout requirements.

Joebunaga

Brought to you by Carl's Junior.
That'd be cool! I was reading this and thinking I'll be heading to Houston, but come on down! I guess timing will be the deciding factor in that.

stogieman

" Herf King "
We have another member that wants to join the pass and it was hard to turn him down. Our brother down in West Palm Beach - Isy (uptown_isy) will follow Joe (Joebunaga) towards the end of the pass. I'll forward Joe Isy's address so they'll be no problems at all. Have fun and enjoy......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

thefatguy

TheFatGuy
Welcome aboard Isy. You don't call, you don't write, you don't email or even text, but at least I can get you messages on this thread, lmao. Talk to you soon brother.

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
Hey everyone. I was asking Charlie if I could join in on the shenanigans. He agreed that the Navy was awesome. Hope you all will have me.

Chris McCann

Just posting an update to the cigar list.

9. Hoyo Epicure Especial arrived damaged and has been replaced with a Hoyo Petit Robusto.

Also, a Bolivar Royal Coronas has been added to the CC list.

Chris McCann

Here are my proposed P/T's:

PUT - 37. Viaje Platino Samurai Maduro
TAKE - 26. My Father Atlantic 15th Anniversary Robusto

PUT - 38. La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003
TAKE - 27. Padron Family Reserve No. 85 Maduro

If these look okay, I'll get the pass to thechenman ASAP.

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Thank you all for having me! I speak with Ian regularly and he never mentioned anything about a pass. Good to hear from you all and looking forward to this pass!

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1333240120' post='1085897']
Welcome Aboard Isy. How far is your shop from Gainesville?
[/quote]

Doing great man...thanks for asking. BTW, I'm in W Palm Beach.