• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"I'm a gettin' Married Pass"

stogieman

" Herf King "
Well, me and my girl friend have set a date of September 20th and we're flyin' back to NY to get get married. My first marrige lasted 20 years and this one should last the rest of our lifes. :love:

So, since I haven't started any passes here and participated in a **** load, I thought it was time.

Same rules apply, ISOM for ISOM, msrp for msrp and so on. All is invited to take part in the pass so sign up and I'll get the list of sticks together.

If you have less than 100 posts or have not been in a pass yet, PM me with your address and phone number. If you do meet the fist qualifications, make sure your addy is up to date and I'll use that. You all can PM me too to make sure I have a good addy for you.

I'd like to get this started next week, so sign up soon. :thumbs:

Stogie, congratulations bro! You can count me in on the pass. PM sent.

Congrats Stogie! Count me in...addy is up to date and in profile!!!

Thanks alot for the congrats brothers. :D So far we have:
ricmac25, Father Tiresius, Shadow, Woodman, Robbmt & JoeInvest.

I'm startin' on the list of sticks now and should have a good idea by the weekend. It's gonna be a sweet one.

Way to go man!!! Congradulations!!

I'm in if you'll have me. My posts are only right around 100. My first pass hasn't gotten to me yet, and this is only my second so I'm still pretty new and you might not want me. :D

Addies up to date, but you might already have it. :D

Seriously though, I'm very happy for you.

Congrats Charlie! :thumbs: Count me in!! :thumbs:

Congrats to my favorite FL beachbum! :D If you have room in this festive occassion for another please count me in.

Snailer on file ;)

BenjieV :D

Thanks alot fellas... :p

gibu, Joe M and benjiev, you are guys are in. You know, this would be one hell of a bacherlor party if you all could make it.... :D

I would be sooo in on that if it wasn't quite so far. Stripp........ er, I mean parties can be so fun. :D

Stogie,

I'll probably have to skip this pass - my first should be underway soon and I'd like to get the swing of things down before adding any more to the mix, but I wanted to pass on my CONGRATULATIONS. I love hearing about people getting married, especially with such a great outlook as you expressed. Good luck.

With the RSVP's you have so far, it's difficult to stay out of this bad boy! :thumbs: So, I'm in if there's room. I'll PM my addy in just a bit.

Congratulations on the upcoming marriage. May you be truly happy forever!

Now, let's kick this bad boy into gear!

Floyd T. :sign:

Your right Floyd, there's definitely a nice list of ceegar brothers signed up so far. I'm gonna leave it open for sign ups till Tuesday evening to give the ones that went away for the weekend, ie. Paragod.... :)

Since it's raining out today big time down here in Sunny Orlando, I'm gonna knock out the list of sticks while I'm watchin' the NASCAR race this afternoon. :thumbs:

So far, we have 12 signed up which is a good size pass, but I figure this will be the last time I get married. :p I'm plannin' on bringin' the majority of the sticks to the wedding to smoke with all my buds and all 14 future brother-in-laws.... :D

I'm glad to see you signed up there PG. It just wouldn't be the same without ya.... :D

Well guys, here the startin' line up of sticks:

#1 Bolivar PC (ISOM) unbanded
$2 Partagas Short (ISOM) unbanded
#3 AVO Uvezian Belicoso
#4 Onyx reserve #4
#5 Puros Indios #4 Especial Maduro
#6 Romeo Y Julieta Robusto
#7 A.F. WOA
#8 Oliva "O" Robusto
#9 Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Chimp
#10 Bock Y Ca Perfecto Oscuro Habana 2000
#11 Punch Punch (ISOM)
#12 Perdomo Y2K Rhombus Maduro
#13 Perdomo La Tradicion #4 Rosado
#14 A.F. Anejo Belicoso
#15 Genuine Counterfiet Cuban Churchill
#16 Perdomo La Tradicion #5 Maduro
#17 A.F. Chateau Fuente Maduro
#18 A.F. Chateau Fuente Sun Grown
#19 Cuesta-Rey Centenario Aristocrat
#20 Opus X Robusto
#21 CAO Brazilia Piranha
#22 Opus X Petite Lancero
#23 A.F. Short Story
#24 Carlos Torano Signature Toro
#25 Cuesta-Rey Centenario Pyramid #9
#26 Padron 3000 Maduro
#27 CAO Extreme Robusto
#28 Partagas Black Bravo
#29 Cuesta-Rey Centenario Belicoso #11
#30 Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona

Like I said in an earlier post, I'll leave it open for sign ups say 8:00 PM tuesday night. I'll post the order of participants then. :)