• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm a medical miracle.

Good for you, i'll drink a bit of single malt and smoke a fine cigar in your honor. :thumbs:

George Burns once said "If I'd followed my doctor's advice and quit smoking, I would never have lived long enough to go to his funeral".

edit because I'm not drunk, but I'm sure as hell typing as if I was

There is something to be said for pork fat! :thumbs:

Congrats on your well being, Doc.

I'm guessing it's the maple syrup that's doing the trick! :love:

My relatives have lived long on red meat, sausage, bacon, eggs, and fried foods. I see no reason to change my family history. :cool:

THANK GOD SOMETHING IS FINALLY PROPER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that I am finally not the only one with this proper diet.

Damn!!

I guess we're just gonna have to keep putting with ya' Doc.

:p

My cholesterol is a little high (thanks to the statins I take).
If I ever need a transfusion, I want it from this guy!

Must be all that salt water you've ingested over the years, it's acting like a preservative. Anyone have a Navy sign up sheet lying around?

Since a lot of folks like to share bad news with the group, I thought I'd share some good news. I just had some blood studies done. First of all, I eat red meat every fuggin' day. I'm quite fond of beef and pork. I use butter, sour cream and eat lots of bacon and eggs. My wife bakes, and I eat it all. Hell, I have pie for breakfast. My cholesterol levels are well below what they should be at my age. My doctor is absolutely perplexed. Fug him. Live free or die. No vice is worth giving up for an extra year in a nursing home.

Doc.

I don't know if anyone has told you this before, but I want to be like you when I grow up. ;)

Congrats and give them hell sir. :thumbs: