• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm baaaack!

emodx

Banned
Hey guys, back from deployment. We were deployed for 9 weeks after being home for only 5 weeks. Some highlihts were a picnic and play day for a Haitian Orphange of about 60 kids, 4 trips to Guantanamo (yuck), 3 BBQ's in GTMO (only thing to do), 3 days in Curacao, and 2 days at Grand Cayman. We had a bust of a few hundred pounds of Pot destined for Haiti, and repatriated a bunch of migrants to Haiti.
If you saw in the news that the Coast Guard was holding political refugees on Cutters, well that was us for a while. We also helped support 3 Coast Guard teams in Haiti. Yup, we have sailors on the ground patroling the harbors and coast. I was the flight controller for many flights, including an Army medevac for a sick shipmate.Also when we wre deployed, we lost the first Coastie in Iraq. 2 shipmates are new fathers. And I talked one of my guy into buying a humidor. I also put in my application for recruiter duty. With some luck, I will be coming to a city near you. :p All in all a very busy deployment.
I am back at home with about 10 days off. I might shave once. Going to a party to say goodbye to 5 shipmates that I am friends with. 1 is getting out, and the other 4 are moving on to new units. My wife, oldest, and youngest son have birthdays while I am home. I miss a lot of those, so I am thankful for good luck. The wife and I are looking to take the kids to Miami for a Marlins game.
For those I was looking to trade with, give me the weekend to catch up with family and friends. We'll talk next week. Ciao.

Emo

Welcome back emodx. I am glad you are safe and well. Thank you for your faithful service.

M. Gipson

Welcome back Emiliano.

Glad to hear you made it back safe and that you get to enjoy the birthdays while you are home.

Thanks again for keeping us safe.

John

About friggin' time! :D Welcome back man. PM me when you want those cigars I've been saving for ya.

Hoperfully soon. I may be up soon for a Marlins game. Perhaps a game and a BBQ? Anyone? Bueller?

Emo

Welcome back Bruddah Emo. Glad you're safe and sound. Relax and enjoy your time with the family.

emodx said:
Hoperfully soon. I may be up soon for a Marlins game. Perhaps a game and a BBQ? Anyone? Bueller?

Emo
Welcome back emo.

My wife has gone back to school so I'm the official babysitter for awhile :thumbs: . But if your coming this way for a herf I'll see what I can do about finding a stand-in ;)

Welcome back Emo! :D :thumbs:

Sounds like you guys were busy at sea. Glad you're able to spend some time with the family and celebrate some birthdays :D.

Thanks for guarding our waters :thumbs:

Gator

Welcome back brother, looks like you'll be busy for a while. Are you headin' up this way anytime soon. Thanks for doin' all you do out to sea with the CG. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Welcome back to the land of the big PX :p

Hey brother Emo welcome back from playing in the tropics. Good to see you home safe and sound.

BenjieV :D

Welcome home brother Emo... Glad to hear about the birthdays falling in line with your "home time"... ENJOY! :thumbs: