• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm back

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
Hey everyone

I haven't been on CP in a dog's age. Some of you already know that my wife and I recently bought a new place and I have been working on it just about everyday in some way or another for the past month. At this point damn near everything has been replaced.

I think things are starting to slow down around here (for a little while anyway) so now I can go back to my multiple visits to CP a day !! :love:

I'm itching to read some of these posts and get back into the swing of things so I'm going to get to reading.

I'll just say hi to all of the newbies right now...HI NEWBIES

Hi back at ya

Not to stir up trouble or anything, but you might want to say hi to the Noobies also, you don't want them feeling left out. They already declared war on the Newbies.

:)

Who are you?

It's good to see your gettin' a break Scott and that your able to post on CP again...... :D :thumbs: :p

Welcome Back. Know you can start to enjoy the house before you have to fix something else.

gatorsmg said:
Hey everyone

I haven't been on CP in a dog's age. Some of you already know that my wife and I recently bought a new place and I have been working on it just about everyday in some way or another for the past month. At this point damn near everything has been replaced.

I think things are starting to slow down around here (for a little while anyway) so now I can go back to my multiple visits to CP a day !! :love:

I'm itching to read some of these posts and get back into the swing of things so I'm going to get to reading.

I'll just say hi to all of the newbies right now...HI NEWBIES
[snapback]199321[/snapback]​

Welcome back! :thumbs:

the mayor said:
2005 members are geeks, pay no attention to them.
[snapback]199347[/snapback]​

Only the ones who registered after January 15. :whistling:

AVB said:
Who are you?
[snapback]199358[/snapback]​

I think I remember you...weren't you the guy that tried to sell me naked pictures of Neal and some others of you and a goat? It was a while ago so my memory is a little fuzzy :p

Good to see ya