• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'M BACK

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
Well...... I'm back from my vacation, what a good time.

To all the FNG's........ Welcome and this is a great place to hang around.

To all the FOG's........ I know you all missed me.

Sorry I wasn't able to hook up with anybody for a smoke, but will try to do it the next time. The other couple we were with don't understand this whole BB thing and Herf's so I know the would not have stopped for that.

Here are a couple of pics from my trip...... covered over 5200 miles and that was only the truck..... I couldn't even tell ya how many miles I put on the bike.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v283/Bkcloud...2005/?start=all

If it asks for a password try ..... Sturgis

Welcome back Tommy! Damn you took alot of pics! Thanks for sharing brother and I hope you had a great time! (looks like you did) :thumbs:

Ray.... my wife took over 2000 pics (thank goodness for the digital camera). Most of them were from the back of a moving motorcycle.

Sarge..... thanks bro.... :laugh:

BkCloud114 said:
Ray.... my wife took over 2000 pics (thank goodness for the digital camera). Most of them were from the back of a moving motorcycle.

Sarge..... thanks bro.... :laugh:
[snapback]219228[/snapback]​

I would like to see a pic of her trying to get a good pic from the back of a moving motorcycle. :laugh:

Here is a good pic of my rear view mirror

IMG_1191.jpg

and another good one of our feet

IMG_1298.jpg

I must admit in her defense she took some amazing pictures and was a trooper.....

I dropped the bike in Yellowstone when a guy stopped in front of me and I had nowhere to go. Nobody got hurt, but my wifes only real concern was getting to Old Faithful and to the east exit by 8 PM....

It's good to have you back, Tommy... Hope you had a great trip! :thumbs:

I really missed you... kinda like when ya miss having the sh!tz
:sign:

great pics.

some fine shots in the gallery, nice to see you back, and glad you had a nice time.

Welcome back BK, hope you and the Misses were not hurt when you had to drop the bike.