• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'M BACK! ! !

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Hey Gang,

Just wanted everyone to know that I am finally back home.

WHAT A SUMMER! ! ! Talk about busy!!!

We had 8 teams come down this summer, and treated almost 10,000 people in our free clinics. Needless to say, this kept us busy. I had "someone on the ground" in Guyana for about 12 weeks straight, and when that is the case, I put in long hours.

Anyway, I got home late late late Monday night, and have been trying to get unpacked, settled in, etc.

To top it off, in late July, a hailstorm came through Springdale and TENNIS BALL sized hail did about $15,000 worth of damage to the house and cars. FUN FUN FUN Luckily, insurance covers most of it, but needless to say, now I am busy here too.

At any rate, I hope to be back online with all you guys and enjoying our common "love of the leaf" together.

Thanks Guys, for being such good friends!!!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!!

GB

Well, welcome back GB, too bad about the house and cars though. How long are you back for this time. At least enjoy your self and let us know how things went. :)

I will be back in the USA until early January, then back to Guyana for about two months, then back here until sometime in May.

Yeah, the house and car deal is a distraction now, but it will work out. All of our cars, and my daughters car were pounded like you wouldn't believe. And the Roof and siding is toast on the house. Have HOLES all the way through our Hot Tub cover the size of tennis balls.

We did have a good summer though, and really stayed busy.

I am glad to be home and relaxing for a few days. My oldest daughter is about to have our first Grandchild, and so we are really excited about all that. (Baby is due about Sept. 7 thru 12)

So, as you can see, we got all sorts of things happening right now! Lots of fun and excitment around here.

In the meantime, everyone is okay. Isaiah is doing GREAT!!! And the rest of the family is just doing fantastic!

Thanks for the welcome home Guys!!!!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB

Glad you're back safe and sound. Sorry about the damage, but nothing insurance won't fix. :thumbs: Try to kick back and relax for a bit anyway, you deserve it.

Welcome home Steve! You are truely the man! Glad to see you back online with us. Congrats on the upcoming arrival of your new grandchild.

BenjieV :D

Thanks Guys. . . .

It sure is good to be home, and you guys make it even better!

Thanks! You guys are the GREATEST! ! ! !

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve Glad to see you around!! :) Thought you may have had a scuffle with some head hunters or maybe even been turned into someone lunch! :0 Roasted Steve and red potatoes.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! :p

HA HA HA HA HA. . . .

You are too funny.

It is GREAT to be home, and you guys make it even better! ! ! !

Thanks Man! ! ! !

Hi Steve and welcome back. Once again you get thrown into the lions pit of trubles and come out with a smile. Good to hear from you bro. :thumbs:

Troubles? ? ? This ain't no trouble! ! !

It is just so good to be home.

Thanks man! ! !

Sounds like you'll be aroung long enough to watch the season change. You can rake leaves and stuff thinking about all the yardwork you already missed around here. As if you were on vacation or something right ;)

Welcome home

Glad to have you home Steve. Sounds like you have alot going on right now, and the new grandchild sounds exciting. Hope to see you around the boards.

Snakeeyezzes

Yeah. . . Vacation. . . .That is what I have been doing all summer! ! ! HA HA HA

We are back a little early this year, since the grandson is coming. In fact, this is the first time in over a decade that we have been in the States during August. Really weird!

Anyway, I don't have to worry too much about raking leaves, but all the other stuff, what with a new roof and all the other stuff, is more than keeping me busy.

Hope to see a bunch of you guys online though.

Take care and HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB