• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i'm er... leavin

moki said:
lucasbuck said:
Have fun Jolly! But watch out. I've got it on good authority that the Chinese have a particular aversion to Irishmen :D
Quite the opposite -- if he's the least bit social, he'll be beating off the women with a stick.
It's an inside joke Andrew ;)

And as for all the yellow talk I have a sneaking suspicion our favorite Irishman may be a bit yellow himself ;) ;) ;)

Did I mention I'm president of thejollyco fan club? :p

Take care my friend. I'll miss ya but look forward to hearing about your adventures on the other side of the world :thumbs:

sherrif buck,

all you gotta do is read the news.
you'll see the headline:

"INSANE AMERICAN, CLAIMING TO BE IRISH, GOES POSTAL IN CHINA, SCARRING 33,400 PEOPLE FOR LIFE"

thejollyco said:
sherrif buck,

all you gotta do is read the news.
you'll see the headline:

"INSANE AMERICAN, CLAIMING TO BE IRISH, GOES POSTAL IN CHINA, SCARRING 33,400 PEOPLE FOR LIFE"
:sign: :sign: :sign:

:D :D :D

I'll be sure and stay tuned to CNNI so I don't miss it.

Have a Blast while in Chiner Mr Nian Dong, or maybe we should should call you O'Dong, kindof like O'Tool :D :p ;)

Knowing jolly from his posts- He's gonna have more fun than is legal over there!!! :p

And we're all gonna be jealous- I know I am! :) I'd say have a great time, but you're gonna do that anyway :D