• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to be a daddy!

JHawk

Just Another La Flor Whore
I know I should wait a few more weeks but....

My wife & I had finally decided that kids weren't "in the cards" for us. We are both in our mid 30's and after almost 10 years (May 31 is our anny) of marriage, we had only been able to get pregnant once -- about 2 years ago. My wife had complications from the beginning and she was forced to terminate very early in the pregnancy.
Well, we found out a few weeks ago that she is pregnant again!! She is doing much better this time around -- only the normal morning sickness and other changes. She is only about 5 weeks along, so I should wait a while longer to announce -- but I am just about bursting at the seams (and those of you who have met me know that is no small feat!!).
I will keep you all updated on the progress.
It does seem that the extra money I have been spending on cigars will have to go elsewhere -- at least for the next 18 years or so!! :thumbs:

Updated to add -- yesterday we went to the doctor and got to hear our child's heartbeat. That is a pretty cool sound!! :thumbs:

Another update -- we went in for the sonogram today... it is a boy, no doubt about it!! He is healthy and happy so far and all is going well. The due date is still 1/6/08, although we are hoping for Dec. 31 for the tax break! :thumbs:

Great news! I'll keep you guys in my thoughts that this one will work out for you guys.

18yrs. or so? Ha! I still got a 22yr. old I can't get rid of.

Doc.

Congrats on the great news! Hope all goes well for everyone.

Brian

Congrats!!!!

My wife and I are in a similar boat and I can understand the frustration.

Congrats on the great news.

Stock up now for the long haul :laugh:

Congrats!

And like Doc said 18 years is optimistic. I don't have kids, but I'm 20 and living at home. My parents can't get rid of me (the whole college thing postponed the whole me supporting myself thing :D )

Congrats bro and best of luck!
Wishing you both a healthy pregnancy and birth!
Rob