• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to be a daddy!

Thanks for all the well wishes!! Yes, I plan on stocking up at the Padron event next week! That will probably be it for big cigar purchases!!

Congrats Brother :thumbs: ....You do realize that now you have to have at least 2, to make everything even :D

Congrats!
You might want to stock up a little now before the budget gets really slashed

Congrats! Enjoy that feeling, it just keeps getting better until you have grandkids and then it really ramps up!

These are the times when BOTL's will help you with the less important stuff like cigars!

I know I should wait a few more weeks but....

My wife & I had finally decided that kids weren't "in the cards" for us. We are both in our mid 30's and after almost 10 years (May 31 is our anny) of marriage, we had only been able to get pregnant once -- about 2 years ago. My wife had complications from the beginning and she was forced to terminate very early in the pregnancy.
Well, we found out a few weeks ago that she is pregnant again!! She is doing much better this time around -- only the normal morning sickness and other changes. She is only about 7 weeks along, so I should wait a while longer to announce -- but I am just about bursting at the seams (and those of you who have met me know that is no small feat!!).
I will keep you all updated on the progress.
It does seem that the extra money I have been spending on cigars will have to go elsewhere -- at least for the next 18 years or so!! :thumbs:

Congrats!

Awesome news Jon!!! Congratulations! :thumbs: Can't wait to celebrate next weekend at the Padron event. You are buying us all Padron Millenniums to smoke for the occasion right? :love:

Brandon

Awesome news Jon!!! Congratulations! :thumbs: Can't wait to celebrate next weekend at the Padron event. You are buying us all Padron Millenniums to smoke for the occasion right? :love:

Brandon

I am planning on buying a full box... probably not Millenniums, though!! :laugh:

This is fantastic news! A good reason to smoke one now and one when the package arrives. Both of you will be in our prayers. HOOOAAAHH!!! :laugh:

Congratulations and best wishes to you and your wife.

Very exciting...you world is about to change in ways you can't even imagine....all for the better!