• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to be controversial here and ask

Lumberg...you start a thread like this and you are surprised people have reacted the way they did? You're an idiot. This seems to be the norm for you lately. Cut the crap and stick to cigars until you pull your head out of your as*.

bfreebern said:
Lumberg...you start a thread like this and you are surprised people have reacted the way they did? You're an idiot. This seems to be the norm for you lately. Cut the crap and stick to cigars until you pull your head out of your as*.
[snapback]198755[/snapback]​

Lately??? Hell, I'd call it a relapse at best.

History Lesson One

I have my magic ball in front of me........and the next thing lumpy will say is.....

"Thanks to all those who have pm'ed me with their support." LMFAO

Lumpy, you were a loser the first time you posted and you remain one today. You'd be better off hanging out at the Lars Teten bulletin board with those slackers, you were made for each other.

It's open season on you asshat! Keep posting your garbage.... ;)

Lumberg said:
SamClemmons said:
Lumberg said:
I did not envision this kind of fallout and charged athmosphere, and that is my fault. I should have known better.

Jonathan
[snapback]198670[/snapback]​

You did know better jackass. Your thread is titled, "I'm going to be controversial here and ask, your opinion." Now you decide to be disingenuous and say you didn't intend... blah blah blah. You got just what you were looking for and here's my opinion since you asked for it.
I think you're a grasping little $hit. I think you are now backpeddling and lying to take the heat off. I think this is the same lousy crap you've been doing since you got here, shooting off your mouth and being an ass. I think you are a hopeless loser that seeks to gain attention on a bulletin board. I don't think you are sorry at all. I know you've shown the new guys what a lowlife, lowbrow, scumbag you can be. Of course, that's my opinion and you may well be much worse than I believe. Thanks for asking.

NA
[snapback]198724[/snapback]​

It must suck to be as cynical and negative as you are. I feel sorry for you.
[snapback]198728[/snapback]​

Very, Very, VERY bad move, Lum...

If you go back and re-read this thread, what Neal has said is a compilation of the feelings of many of the people who responded in this thread. As negative as it may sound - it is what people are feeling, Lum. While you have received PM's of support from members, I'll also tell you that I have been in communication with members as well, and there is a fairly substantial negative feeling about you BECAUSE of this thread. I don't know how many members PM'd you, but I doubt it is as many as I have communicated with that are VERY NEGATIVE about this thread. Some have posted in this thread, others have not... You've done quite a bit of damage to your reputation on this board because of this single thread.

I think your first apology post placated quite a few - it appears VERY sincere and was appreciated... Especially the newbies. But also, CLEARLY, those same people are watching what you're next move is. This post ripping Neal is very destructive to that process of healing and forgiving.

If you care - STFU. If you don't, keep it up....

ggiese said:
.....Especially the newbies.....
[snapback]198837[/snapback]​

Give em time..... he can't keep his foot out of his mouth.

I've never felt a need to do this before but I have no desire to see anything you have to say here at CP.... you are offically "ignored". IMO you are an idiot.

Good riddance.

I think this thread needs to die. I agree with George, Lumberg needs to STFU. That is one sure way to help put the fire out.

Lets get back to being the brotherhood we have all enjoyed. :thumbs:

Lumberg said:
SamClemmons said:
Lumberg said:
I did not envision this kind of fallout and charged athmosphere, and that is my fault.  I should have known better.

Jonathan
[snapback]198670[/snapback]​

You did know better jackass. Your thread is titled, "I'm going to be controversial here and ask, your opinion." Now you decide to be disingenuous and say you didn't intend... blah blah blah. You got just what you were looking for and here's my opinion since you asked for it.
I think you're a grasping little $hit. I think you are now backpeddling and lying to take the heat off. I think this is the same lousy crap you've been doing since you got here, shooting off your mouth and being an ass. I think you are a hopeless loser that seeks to gain attention on a bulletin board. I don't think you are sorry at all. I know you've shown the new guys what a lowlife, lowbrow, scumbag you can be. Of course, that's my opinion and you may well be much worse than I believe. Thanks for asking.

NA
[snapback]198724[/snapback]​

It must suck to be as cynical and negative as you are. I feel sorry for you.
[snapback]198728[/snapback]​
In this first "Quote", you said "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER".

In the next one, you come back ripping at Neal for giving you what you came asking for.

I think you do **** like this for attention and that makes you nothing short of a complete....

DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!!!!!

Like others have stated...STFU and put your head back in your ass where no one can hear you.

I've put Lumpy's arse on ignore and it really works... :D

Here's an analogy, since I work in the medical field.

It's of course tragic that a tourist gets SARS(or AIDS, or the Ebola virus, or TB...pick your favorite lethal communicable disease) and goes to the hospital. As a Registered Nurse, it's my job to take care of the person, especially the sicker ones. Every time I walk into the room, despite wearing a gown/mask/gloves/respirator, I could conceivably catch this lethal disease(or one that we didn't know was there in the first place) and die. Despite this, I choose to go to work everyday to help the sick...risking my own health, and possibly, my life.

So....Would my death be anymore tragic to the general public than the patient who had the disease? Should it be?

tazziedevil said:
So....Would my death be anymore tragic to the general public than the patient who had the disease? Should it be?

I'd like to hear yours and others' answers to that.

If you die serving mankind in a way a average person would find to difficult or impossable to do I think you deserve a little more recognition.

If you devote your life to this kind of service you are indeed a special person deserving to be recognized by the community and your peers.

I'm not blowing my own horn. When I die I just want to be remembered by my family and loved ones. I hope to get my reward elsewhere.

Lumberg said:
tazziedevil said:

[snapback]199811[/snapback]​

I honestly Don't know, Lumberg. Your post got me thinking, I'm not sure if I agree with it or not, but I'm not sure if the death of medical personnel in the line of duty would be perceived as more tragic. I honestly don't.

Lumberg said:
tazziedevil said:

[snapback]199811[/snapback]​
I am sure you would like to hear responses to that. This is one of the very few posts that remotely support your idea. I think when you put yourself in harms way you deserve that recognition post-mortum. How about we either let this one die out or lock it? Feeding this one is only going to get more ugly and you Lumby should know this too well.

In an attempt to sensationalize death, I believe the word "tragic" and "tragedy" are used too often. The 24 hour media needs to manufacture stories that sell. Emotion sells! Death is unpleasant and unfortunate(when untimely) for the survivors. Often they are left with a life that is in shambles for a time. Sometimes, it may take years for them to settle back in. "Tragic", no. Unfortunate, absolutely.

Removing emotion from the argument, death is just that. Whether it's a child, teenager, or adult, death is no worse for one than the other.(excluding the aforementioned situations).

As for your question, my answer is NO! It's not more tragic. You, and others like you, put your safety aside so as to assist/protect others. You take the precautions to guard against harm and hope they are sufficient. If it happens to get you, well, that's truly unfortunate. The world could wind up losing a fine individual. You chose your own career path. If you want safe, choose a profession where there is no danger, no public contact, no life/death decisions. This way you can limit your exposure to health risks.

I commend you, and people like you, for your willingness to help others. Within your ranks, you are respected and appreciated. :) I hope your career is a long and healthy one. Keep up the good work!

Floyd T.

PS: What should be done with the people who have the disease and fail to tell anyone or try to infect others intentionally, is an entirely different topic! :angry:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
In an attempt to sensationalize death, I believe the word "tragic" and "tragedy" are used too often. The 24 hour media needs to manufacture stories that sell. Emotion sells! Death is unpleasant and unfortunate(when untimely) for the survivors. Often they are left with a life that is in shambles for a time. Sometimes, it may take years for them to settle back in. "Tragic", no. Unfortunate, absolutely.

Removing emotion from the argument, death is just that. Whether it's a child, teenager, or adult, death is no worse for one than the other.(excluding the aforementioned situations).

As for your question, my answer is NO! It's not more tragic. You, and others like you, put your safety aside so as to assist/protect others. You take the precautions to guard against harm and hope they are sufficient. If it happens to get you, well, that's truly unfortunate. The world could wind up losing a fine individual. You chose your own career path. If you want safe, choose a profession where there is no danger, no public contact, no life/death decisions. This way you can limit your exposure to health risks.

I commend you, and people like you, for your willingness to help others. Within your ranks, you are respected and appreciated. :) I hope your career is a long and healthy one. Keep up the good work!

Floyd T.

PS: What should be done with the people who have the disease and fail to tell anyone or try to infect others intentionally, is an entirely different topic! :angry:
[snapback]199833[/snapback]​

I do not understand this post in relation to your other posts on this thread.

He took the time to answer the actual question. Look it like this. Economics, Politics, etc doesnt keep people watching the news. Tragedy and miracles do. Now how about dropping it JC, and let this one die.