• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm going to miss him... Our pet TJ

My wife and I got our first dog last year. I could not imagion how it must feel as he is such a part of our family. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss and can only hope that time will heal these wounds.

Sad to hear about your loss, but I know there are countless positive memories to reflect upon. May those memories hold up through those tough times.

Nearing this decision with our dog, Jake, also a yellow Lab. He's almost 14 and has cheated death for a while now. We also have a 3-year-old chocolate Lab and I seriously think Jake doesn't want to let the little bastard win!

Sorry to hear about your loss and wishing you comfort.

I, too, had to put down my best friend earlier this year - and unexpectedly to boot. I am so sorry for your loss and feel your pain. It is so difficult. Dogs become part of the family and with unconditional devotion and love we attach to them so easily. I am sure you have many wonderful times to remember!