• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm Hoping I Have Not Been Banned...

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I've been trying to post a review of a smoke. I've put the pics in my albums. Yet, when I select the "post new topic" button I get this error. "You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to.. I hope I have not gotten the boot, and not known it.. Or is this a little glitch?

Be sure to post images with the IMG tags (use the 2ND button under the font drop down, with the image of the sunset).

Ok I thought maybe I posted something I shouldn't have and got punished for it. Ok nevermind.

Paranoia strikes deep
into your life it will creep
it starts when your always afraid
step out of line the man come and take you away

Doc.

Paranoia strikes deep

Doc.

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

Thanks for reminding me how old my parents are...... :sign: :sign:

Tim

On the posting image theme. I always get a dynamic file error when I try posting using image link. What am I doing wrong? The images are hosted on Kodak and some here on CP too.

I just load everything to photobucket and haven't had a problem since. Was having all kinds of problems when I was trying to use Myspace.

Thanks Breedy and Souldog. The trick is to use the direct link not to copy the web addy. Here is a test pic. 2 points for anyone who can tell me what the sign says.

IMG_0158.jpg

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='705178' date='Aug 4 2008, 12:05 PM']Thanks Breedy and Souldog. The trick is to use the direct link not to copy the web addy. Here is a test pic. 2 points for anyone who can tell me what the sign says.[/quote]

Eat and drink whatever you want? I don't see any food! :)

Paranoia strikes deep

Doc.

Buffalo Springfield circa ... 1968.

Damn, thanks for reminding me how old I am, Doc!!