• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm in a magazine!

Dan66

Just had to tell somebody... I've been an artist for many years, but just recently released my line of automotive art. It's all based on the rusted muscle car that the owner refuses to sell because he's gonna restore it himself one day. You know the drill: he'd rather see it rust away that sell it to someone.

Anyway, my favorite automotive magazine - Mustang Monthly - has featured a couple of my paintings in the new November issue! I was thrilled! I think it's going to hit the shelves in a week or so. Run out and get a copy so you can tell everyone "I know that guy from my cigar forum!" :rolleyes:

I smell trade opportunity - cigars for autographed copies :p

Congrats! :thumbs:

Which ones from the site are going to be in the magazine?
Since it's a Mustang magazine, they chose to feature the one with the '68 Mustang fastback and the one with the '68 Shelby. It's only a small blurb; it's not like I got a 4-page write-up. But it will hopefullly give me some exposure in the collector car community. I'd like to approach Hemmings Muscle Machines and a few other more all-inclusive publications as well.

I've got a few other paintings in the works at the moment. I plan to add another one featuring a Mustang convertible, one with a '70 Hemi 'Cuda, one with a few pace cars, and one with a '70 Challenger. Wish I could get all those done and available by Christmas, but that would leave very little time for cigars! ;)

Congrat's man. :thumbs: If you had came to my place a few months back,I had plenty of artistic muse for you :laugh: Thankfully I wised up and got rid of mine.

Back