• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm In Chicago May 21-24

Actually it is the weekend before Memorial Day just to be correct. 21-24, basically in 2 weeks.

So have we decided on 8 to 8?

I can be there anytime on Friday and I will be in no rush to leave.

So have we decided on 8 to 8?

I can be there anytime on Friday and I will be in no rush to leave.
I can be there at whatever time is good for you, where are you staying? If you're staying downtown, you should leave extra early to avoid the outbound traffic. I'll bring a bottle of Dark Lord for tasting, the guys that work downtown will find it hard to attend during the work week, too much traffic. That's why i don't go downtown during the week. You call the shot. :thumbs:

Actually it is the weekend before Memorial Day just to be correct. 21-24, basically in 2 weeks.

Yeah I made that mistake as well. Memorial Day is observed on the last Monday of May which this year falls on the 25th of May. The month ends on Sunday May 31 so this is as early as Memorial Day can ever be. Totally threw off my planning until I realized this! In any case, enjoy your trip.

Sorry, this coming week IS memorial weekend, it is early this year and I missed catching it.

I am staying in Chicago, North, somewhat close to the 90- 94 split.

We are coming in this Thursday night, and leaving on Monday.

Friday I am tied up until 3, and then I am open.

I plan to call Claudio (Sack) very soon to talk about getting together and I really hope some of you guys can make it because I would love to meet up with you.

I also have a pension fo leather seats so this 8 to 8 place sounds like a dream.

Vacation here I come, to one of my very favorite cities in the world! :thumbs:

Looks like we are heading Up North for that weekend. Sorry I won't be able to make it.

See you tomorrow Matt. :D :thumbs:

Claudio,

Actually it is Friday I am there.

I had better call you. :laugh:

Starting at 8 to 8 at 11am on Friday. From there, shooting from the hip.

So - are there any plans? ???
What are you available for George, maybe we can meet up. :thumbs:

Friday is a no can do. Working and I've got to pick up the granddaughter in the evening. I wouldn't be available until pretty doggone late.

No promises - I'm playing by ear - but I could potentially do something Saturday. Perhaps at Cigar King in Skokie?

Friday is a no can do. Working and I've got to pick up the granddaughter in the evening. I wouldn't be available until pretty doggone late.

No promises - I'm playing by ear - but I could potentially do something Saturday. Perhaps at Cigar King in Skokie?
I'll see what happens, Anthem has other plans with family but he will be herfing. :cool:

I'll see what happens, Anthem has other plans with family but he will be herfing. :cool:

Sunday, perhaps???

Starting at 8 to 8 at 11am on Friday. From there, shooting from the hip.

Following up, I will be at the Iwan Ries lounge at 11 am tomorrow (Sat, May 23) with some friends smoking, drinking (its BYOB) and watching the NCAA lacrosse final 4 games. Just an FYI. No worries either way. Hope you enjoy your trip in Chicago and the weather holds up for ya!

[/quote]

Sunday, perhaps???
[/quote]
Mathew is staying at a non-internet hotel downtown so he asked me to tell you George that he'll be there at Cigar King around 2pm on Sunday, and that goes for anyone else who wants to attend, me included. What a great time we had, some great cigars, Dark Lord stout, and a bit of rye, afterwards we wound up at a Brazilian steak house on North Ave in Villa Park. Time for a nap. :D :thumbs:

HI guys,

I have a quick moment to post. I can be at cigar Kinf tomorrow at 2 if anyone wats to meet. If you do please call me at 313 815 SEXY (edit to delete number from CP stalkers :sign: )be there. I will probably not be able to read another thread post, so I hope you will call if you can make it.

Bob, George Claudio, Alex and everyone else I would love to see you, just ring.