• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm leaving CP

Macion Grey

the Libertine
You know how it gets... It's 3.22am in the morning, and you get really tired. You realise you need to turn off the PC and get to sleep.

I'll be back in the morning though. Night.

I'm dogging the bee

image002.jpg

When you flush your toilet, which way does the water swirl?

Ahhh, now that was a refreshing sleep. Good to be back CP! Good to be here.

In answer to your questions/comments:

1. The water does not run, but is does lazily swirl in the wrong direction, yes. Nothing in Australia is fast, usually.

2. Yes, you could call them musician hours, but you would have to replace the word musician with artist... but I hate the term artist (sounds all pretentious and stuff), so yes... we will go with musician hours after all.

3. I would join you in dogging the be, but I am asthmatic.

4. If I drank more coffee, who would clean my super cape at those early hours?

5. No, it wouldn't be the same, but you would have the advantage of not having to wash your hair and fingers as much, due to the copious head scratching I impart upon you fair cigar smokers.

Ahhh time for some crumpets.

You know how it gets... It's 3.22am in the morning, and you get really tired. You realise you need to turn off the PC and get to sleep.

I'll be back in the morning though. Night.

You just came back for the Anal. Admit it.

Damn it! You just had to draw everyone's attention to my new-found Anal addictions. Just because you can talk the talk, doesn't mean we all can yet. I am still practising.

Low blow man, low blow.