• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm MFing tired of these MFing snakes on this MFing...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
:sign:

lol not really, but damn don't they look good :love:

img0192bp0.jpg

Well now that they are here, its time to box some of them up and send them on their way :cool:

BTW, I had my first BGM today... interesting cigar, and the first cigar I can say that I was able to taste a "Floral" note in.

It was funny though, I was seriously surprised how small they are. I was thinking they would be Coronas Extra in size.

Damn good cigar though, I'm going to have to pick up a box in the very near future. :thumbs:

*edit* to add a BGM to the picture to show how small they are. The snakes are corona in size.

BTW, I had my first BGM today... interesting cigar, and the first cigar I can say that I was able to taste a "Floral" note in.

It was funny though, I was seriously surprised how small they are. I was thinking they would be Coronas Extra in size.

I agree on both of those comments. I loved the BGMs. Strong but not overwhelming. Very tasty. And also, I thought the Culebras would be bigger. They need to rest for a while though, IMO. They are REALLY strong.

I agree on both of those comments. I loved the BGMs. Strong but not overwhelming. Very tasty. And also, I thought the Culebras would be bigger. They need to rest for a while though, IMO. They are REALLY strong.

The Culebras were the size I thought they would be... it was the BGMs I was surprised about... damn good cigar though and worth the money spent.

Funny, I havn't found them to be strong. They seem to be just a bigger Parti-Short. Very tasty.

Unless they are well under $10 per stick...I'd be hard pressed to pick them up as a regular smoke.

The BGM's are a wonderful cigar at a great price. :thumbs:

But hey...only elitist's smoke cuba cigars. :whistling:

So how do you smoke one of those? Light all three cigars or one at a time? That is insane!

The Culebras were the size I thought they would be... it was the BGMs I was surprised about... damn good cigar though and worth the money spent.

BGM's are a lonsdale(Cervantes) size.

So how do you smoke one of those? Light all three cigars or one at a time? That is insane!

Carefully! :thumbs:

Search the net for culebra cigar or search on this site.

:in my best Homer Simpson voice: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm snake

edited to remove pic

I too recently dove in on a box of the culebras. Sooooooo beautiful. Definitely resting for a special occasion.

Funny, I was just thinking about mine today....
About how long I'll be able to let that full box sit before the temptation is too great and I have to smoke one. What is the proper term for that? Smoke 1/3rd?
Excuse me while I smoke a third a culebra.........
LOL

Anyway, all this talk about how strong they are has me thinking.....
Maybe I'll smoke one with my brother at cigarfest!!!!!

WTF???? Those are crazy, whats their name and are they available?

http://www.cigars-review.org/Partagas-Culebras.htm <-- old packaging

They are available anywhere you can purchase Cuban cigars. And they are quite a bargain for the price.

IMO the strongest Partagas cigars on the market, these never fail to kick me in the ass.

smoked one last weekend and wow! that thing was very very tasty and powerful!

I'm surprised that you all think they are strong? The couple I've had have been smooth and medium at the most. A real treat that I enjoyed very much.

DG

I'm surprised that you all think they are strong? The couple I've had have been smooth and medium at the most. A real treat that I enjoyed very much.

DG

All the ones I've had had 0 age on them... how old were the ones you had? Now that I have one set to put off to the side, I plan on letting them sit a few months before trying them again.