• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm not in the Philippines......

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Just a quick shout out to anyone that may have received an email from me saying I was stranded in the Philippines. Needless to say my email account was jacked. Pretty sure most saw it for what it was. Of course if you do want to send money feel free to direct it to my home address. ;)

I'm having hell getting my provider to straighten the mess..... sorry if anyone was compromised.

To my Fantasy Football brotherens - unless they straighten this mess out I will not be able to log in. I'm OK this week but may need to see if we can re-assign the team next week if I can't regain control of my account. Anyone wanting my "other" email account can send me a message.

How are you feeling these days Kenny? Good to see you around.

Sorry to hear about that crap. Hope they ID the g*d d*n a*hole that did it.

Hey, I volunteer to safeguard your FF team next week. :whistling: I wouldn't trust Boobie Boy to do it, though.

Man I sent tons of money too!

Hope all is well, good to hear from you :thumbs:

Just got your email, I didn't know you are the account officer to Muammar Gaddafi. I would be happy to help you move the 36,759,000 to my country. PM sent.

Man I sent tons of money too!

Hope all is well, good to hear from you :thumbs:

No worries Anthony, it was credited to my account! Thanks! :D

Seriously, I hope the situation gets ironed out. :thumbs:

The E-Mail I got said you were kidnapped by an unemployed butterfly girl. That's not so bad as long as you're a good boy.

Doc.

The E-Mail I got said you were kidnapped by an unemployed butterfly girl. That's not so bad as long as you're a good boy.

Doc.

Well Doc, that email was actually correct.... http://butterflygirls.com/ (NSFW) and good boy..., bad boy..., it all ends up being a whole lot of fun.

I'm not sure I will ever utilize another AT&T or Yahoo product ever again. I have never dealt with such idiots in all my life. Its a freakin password change for crying out loud. Both of them are telling me they can not reset the password. At&T has some contract with yahoo for the email but yahoo says ATT has to change it and ATT says they can't. I can't change it online because.... duh... they email you the new password. I tried to explain that to the less than perfect speaking english help desk attendant and she actuallyy told me..."so all you have to do is go to your email and your new password will be there". :rolleyes: