• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm not looking for sympathy

Much respect for sharing your plight with us all.
May you focus your strengths in all you do & cherish your time for what it is.
My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family!

Bad news Steve.  Thanks for letting us know.

Stay strong and keep fighting!

While you may not want it, I'm very sorry to hear this and you are in my thoughts. Go out there and live these moments fully and leave everything on the table. Be with family and friends and do what you can that you've always wondered about.

reminds me of one of my sigs. It's not the years in your life but the life in your years that count.

We'll shoot. I've been thinking about you hoping you'd get better news than this. As some others have said, keep fighting. Miracles can and do happen. I'll be praying for you.

Keep up the fight, brother.  Stay strong for your family.  You are all in my prayers.

Tough punch, Steve. Cigars brought you here, but you leave with friends. Don't hesitate to ask for our assistance in any way possible.

Son of a bitch!

Don't you dare go down without a fight.  I watched my mother give up to ovarian cancer, and it's a pathetic way to die.  Don't stop fighting for every day.  You will be in our thoughts every moment.  Hell, I may just go against my own convictions and actually pray.  You may not be able to change the final outcome, but go out fighting on your feet and giving love to those around you.  Everyone you know will be giving it right back to you.

Don't give up.  Don't.  Give.  Up.

-nk

Sad news for sure. I can only hope that you and your family can find a way to enjoy life from here on out.

It's time to skydive and do those bucket list items! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, you seem to be handling it a lot better than I would!

Wishing you well and sending prayers your way.  Let us know if you ever decide to indulge in a cigar and with proper planning, perhaps we can turn it into a virtual herf and we can all join you. 

Thanks Guys for all of kind thoughts.  I'm afraid the stick smoking is probably over.  Not that I wouldn't love to, I just want to give myself the best chance at a positive outcome from the chemo treatments.  If I don't give it my all, I may be cheating myself out of some extra time. 

As  far a fighting it goes..........you can count on it.  I am not a quitter. 

I will keep you posted. 

Thanks for your support.

Steve

We're all in your corner, Steve.  Stay positive and give it hell!

Steve -- I don't know what to say.  I can only hope I'd face this with similar courage if our roles were reversed.  A wise man used to tell me all the time, "Your friends are no good unless you use them."  Let us know how we can help.  You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Steve, keep your loved ones close and your head high, you deserve the respect shown here! Wanted or not , my prayers and thoughts will be with you and yours.