• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm not looking for sympathy

Thanks for the update Steve, and hoping for progress.  Best wishes bud.

Steve,

Lot's of folks here know you and have your six. We haven't met, yet are going through similar scary, serous med things. I want you to know I'm here for you among the Brotherhood as well. Keep us updated and stay strong and positive!

-Trey Smith

PM for phone, addy, email, anything else you may need/want to talk about/VA, etc. Seriously.

You and your family are still in my prayers. Hoping for more good news with the next update.

God bless

Any news from broblues?  Noticed he hasn't been around in a while.

oke&coke said:
Any news from broblues?  Noticed he hasn't been around in a while.
I was just thinking the same thing last week.

Steve I hope all is well.
Paul

Things often swing down and then swing back up higher. Rarely a straight line.

Here's hoping things are about to swing back up higher!

Hope all is well and turning your way.

I am sorry about the lack of updates lately.  I just don't want to place anything except relevant information and was delayed 7 weeks in getting the results of the first VA PET scan.  They said it was because I changed chemo providers. Anyway, the results were not good news.  The cancer  has grown again on my liver and my back bones.  I have been upgraded to another form of chemo called Alimta.  I will be following the same schedule 90 days for PET scans, 30 days for bone strengthener and 21 days for chemo. 
    I have been able to get a lot accomplished over this period of time I have been given through science.  I miss the board but have many things I must do during my new journey.  You guys are great and I wish I could meet you all.  It's a little impossible now, but you never know.  Thanks again for your support.

Steve

Steve, here for you for whatever. Stay strong brother!

Your time is obviously spent better elsewhere Steve, but we appreciate the update.  Thinking of your battle often, and hoping for a swing in the other direction.

Stay in the sun the radiation is good for you!

Be well and god bless. In our prayers.

Dave

Thanks for taking the time to update you are in our thoughts and prayers.  Keep up the good fight.

Keeping you in our thoughts.  Thanks for the update.

It's still great to hear from you Steve.  Every extra conversation is another to cherish.  Hoping for many more.