• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm surprised....

{tpc}

Professional Poker Tournament Loser
No hockey talk in the sports forum? Was hoping to see some bets on the wings vs the Blackhawks tonight....hopefully my wings can pull it off!

All there is to say about hockey is Colorado now rocks with Pat ! Lol

Hockey's my favorite sport but this strike shortened season has taken the wind out of sails. Besides, the Flyers sucked hind tit this year :)

ilikefishes said:
It is going to be interesting to watch. Go Blackhawks.
I dont know why we are always rooting for the aame team Kendall... Great minds think alike I guess ! Lol

fjldo said:
Hockey's my favorite sport but this strike shortened season has taken the wind out of sails. Besides, the Flyers sucked hind tit this year :)
I used to be the biggest hockey fan there was.  Played it growing up and into adulthood.  The last strike did it for me.  I have not watched a full game since.  When they can't agree on how to split up all that money and take the game away, it kind of sours the entire thing.

That and the Avalanche have sucked since the last strike anyways.

fjldo said:
Hey! Another Flyers fan! Until they get their goaltending situation straightened out and a presence on the blue line, they'll continue to suck hind tit.

Agree Jonesy.  It would be nice to have a Hasak or Roy in goal.

Let's go Cougar's, errrr, Red Wings. I love watching the original teams.

I will bet anyone a premium fiver on the Pittsburgh/Boston series.   I get the Penguins.   Anyone interested, just post here.   I will take the first reply.  

You mean there are no Boston fans willing to put up a 5'r of premium sticks for their team.................................

Based on last nights game, maybe I am happy no one took the bet.  It will be a long series - Hopefully those goal post quit getting in the way.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go B's!!!!

Long series but good to get game one. Still sloppy play on both sides thought the B's stole it even at three - nil , err zero, donut, goose egg --- SHOUT OUT.

Go B's in game two !!