• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Impromptu NYC herf

Dave

Padilla Lanceros, yum yum!!
Just wanted to throw this out there, seeing as how a few of us are going to gather together at Merchants this coming Wednesday. I'll be there around 6pm. I hope they got some Pappy Van Winkle for me to sample.

Hmmmm. Well I guess the best way to get into something is with full force... After doing a drop of research, I assume you are referring to Merchants on 1st Ave?

I hope to make it, and if I can, look forward to meeting you guys. Just go easy on this noob :p

Maybe, if I can get rid of this friggin cold I have :( . My nose is so stopped that I can't taste anything. I may have to give Steve's technique a try :laugh: :laugh: .

I have yet to attend a herf... I might have to try to make this.

I was going to go, but since so many are going I guess I won't :0

im 75% there just have to make sure work dont screw me over.

Baaaaah.... It figures work would make things difficult. :rolleyes:

I am still going to try making it, but I won't be able to stay for too long. Also, does anyone mind if I bring a friend (one of only two people I light up with)?

Smoke a good one for me, fellas! Enjoy! :thumbs:

Hey Sean, can you please give (PM) me your Ohio connection...it's coming to that time of the year. Thank you.

Joe