• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In Iraq

B33GL3

I am just curious, how many members are over here serving in Iraq? If possible maybe meeting up and smoking a few. I realize there are a lot of places one might be. I am currently located on VBC if interested shot me a message or post here.

Brandon

I would love to buy you a smoke and I thank you for being there for us.

VBC?

Victory.....

If so I was there in 2004-2005.
Then at FOB Prosperity in 2006-2008

Thank god I am not there right now. I really do not miss it. IIRC there was a Herf group run out of what is now the "old" Embassy down in the GZ.

Good luck.

Tim

I was at VBC in 2005 now I am at Camp Delta.

If I head that way I will be sure to see if you are still there!

Located in Liberty.. where do you work?? I would love to met up for a smoke. I promise you wont leave empty handed either ;)

I was at Al Asad back in 2003. I'm in Recruiting now, so I won't be going back anytime soon. Stay safe. Best of luck.

Brandon, I'm in Camp Victory and was until recently the president of the Victory Cigar Club. I'm leaving for home in little more than a week, but if you PM me I'll make sure you get the current officer information. If you can, maybe we can enjoy a smoke sometime before next Friday.

John