• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In Search of A Table-Top Electric Cigar Cutter

Herfin Bigdog

I was at Titan Cigar Friday evening for their CAO Cigar Tasting. The owner mentioned that he wondered if anyone manufactures an electric cigar cutter. He would love to have one in his shop. Place the head of your cigar into an orifice, apply pressure and CLUNK! your cigar has been cut.

Has anyone even seen or heard of such a thing? If so, can you help me by providing a link?

Thanks for your help.

DOAH! Never mind.

I should have done a Google search before posting the question.

Supposedly a company called Direct Resources makes one. It is called the Matchless Cigar Cutter.

That thing looks really cheap.
I would be wary of it.

FYI for anyone that might want to buy one they are all over ebay for under $10.00

I think Lawn Boy makes one but it isn't perfected yet so be careful.

They review it here http://www.cigarfriendly.com/product_review.htm. Quote below for reference...

The cutting of your cigar used to be considered an assignment best left to your local tobacconist until the recent introduction of the new Matchless Cutter by Direct Resources. This product is the world's first and only electric cigar cutter on the market and provides one with a perfect cut time after time. Have a double corona you want clipped?...no problem. Feel like smoking that figurado you've been saving?..again, no problem. The Matchless Cutter accepts all cigars longer than 3 1/2 inches with ring sizes from 38 to 54. Virtually any cigar in your collection can be cut to perfection through the use of a micro-thin cutting blade with a fully adjustable cutting depth. There even is a removable drawer that collects all cigar trimmings, eliminating any mess from collecting on your clothes or floor. At an amazingly low price of just $49.95, the Matchless Cutter makes the perfect gift for the cigar aficionado who has just about everything else. For additional information on this revolutionary new product, please visit our good friends at Direct Resources on the web and purchase one today (delivery time takes only 2 weeks from receipt of order).

Sounds pretty good.

Are the writers high on that new candy-flavored meth? "The cutting of your cigar used to be considered an assignment best left to your local tobacconist until the recent introduction of the new Matchless Cutter by Direct Resources"

Are the writers high on that new candy-flavored meth? "The cutting of your cigar used to be considered an assignment best left to your local tobacconist until the recent introduction of the new Matchless Cutter by Direct Resources"

Yea...doesn't the missus cut all of your cigars?

....into little pieces! :laugh:

Yea...doesn't the missus cut all of your cigars?

....into little pieces! :laugh:

Hell no, she doesn't have a key to the humi!

There's several spring loaded ones out there, CI used to sell one but I cant seem to find it.

Actually, I think they have smoked too many Acids. :laugh:

Duuhhhh, cutting???....

04.jpg

:laugh: Who gives their sticks to their B&M to cut??