• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In the post 1000

Here is my best guess and I only found it after doing a google search for jack sparrow and mad hatter ...

Your favorite Disney Character is The Lone Ranger's side kick Tonto.

I didn't even realize that Disney was putting out a Long Ranger Movie until I searched for it.

My link

Hi ho, Silver, AWAY !!!

You are way too young but just in case you went old school Shere Khan from Jungle Book and I am hoping 45 was the Lucky #

Ohh and thanks for the contest.

tap tap tap is this thing on :p
ok i flew here and boy are my arms tired <chirp> <chiirp><chirp>
geez tough crowd

geez, i think i'm out of ideas. it's got nothing to do with Johnny Depp but all of the clues have everything to do with Depp. I can't seem to find a common thread between Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward Scissor Hands, and the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. May I request another clue?

P.S. This is kind of fun by the way. Thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

Yeah, it must be Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas. Good one, Franco.

So BSneed's "Lago" equals 19?

Congrats on the 1000 posts and thanks for the cool contest.

BR

yeah but if that's the case I don't see where Jack Sparrow comes in unless it was a hint that Johnny Depp works alot with Tim Burton. Oh and the characters name is Jack. I get it now. I feel like the students in the SNL sketch with Jerry Seinfeld. "I was gonna say Jack Skellington"

thanks again for the contest. I had a a good time trying to put together the clues. Oh and congratulations on the 1000 posts.

Got my winnings today. Thank you very much for your generosity, and for having the contest. :thumbs: