• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

In the smoker tomorrow: BACON!

ELittle

Snowman Cage Inventor
I bought a 2 pound slab of bacon to slow cook in the smoker, then I guess I'll slice it up and serve it like BBQ? haha. I'm also am making some ABTs out of serranos, jalapenos, and habaneros. I'm gonna stuff them with crumbled applewood smoked bacon,cream cheese, a tiny bit of maple syrup for sweetness, and got some fresh chorizo to add to some of them also, I'll post pics tomorrow! :)
DSCN1707.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

DSCN1709.jpg

I frickin' loooooove bacon anything, but with my high cholesterol I can't have that much anymore
sad.gif

Those bacon wrapped peppers look delicious, but what is ABT?

Oh, you're killin' me here. I had coffee for breakfast, cold coffee for lunch and I'm looking at skipping dinner. There's only so much coffee a guy can have in a day, you know?

wolfie: we also have 6 racks of ribs on our smoker so when he brings the bacon over it will be a pork fat extravaganza

wolfie: we also have 6 racks of ribs on our smoker so when he brings the bacon over it will be a pork fat extravaganza

Rendered pork fat is my second favourite drink. It ranks higher than a glass of salsa.

Man, if I were in the middle of those two, that's how I'd like to go out in this world!

i forgot to post pics of the finished product. the bacon slab was really fatty and didnt turn out like I expected. The ABTs were good though!