• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inaugural CP Canadian Pass

well, damn... I would never have expected CanPost to surprise me, but they did - the package was waiting for me when I got home... ??? go figure, eh?

I'll take care of the swaps over the weekend, and get it in the mail on Monday

well, damn... I would never have expected CanPost to surprise me, but they did - the package was waiting for me when I got home... ??? go figure, eh?

I'll take care of the swaps over the weekend, and get it in the mail on Monday

That's gotta be some kind of record. That wasn't even their next day service.

T- #12 Cuaba Divinos ($3.40) / P- Olor Fuerte Magnum ($4.08)

hey Jim

Messed up on this one... I was sure I still had some Magnums in the humi, but I can't seem to find them :blush: Do you mind if I substitute a Torano Exodus '59 Silver robusto?

By the way, just for curiousity... I just noticed this thread is still in the "open passes" section rather than the "passes in progress"... Does that mean we'll be starting soon? :p

T- #12 Cuaba Divinos ($3.40) / P- Olor Fuerte Magnum ($4.08)

hey Jim

Messed up on this one... I was sure I still had some Magnums in the humi, but I can't seem to find them :blush: Do you mind if I substitute a Torano Exodus '59 Silver robusto?

By the way, just for curiousity... I just noticed this thread is still in the "open passes" section rather than the "passes in progress"... Does that mean we'll be starting soon? :p

:laugh: May as well just move it to close once Jim gets it.

Hey guys..thanks for a good 1st pass experience! Let's do'er again sometime.

I agree guys, this was a great time and a heck of a first experience for me. I think it'd be good to drum up a little more interest for a North of the border pass again early next year. I do have a couple old elementary school friends I've reconnected with that smoke cigars, but they haven't signed up on CP yet.. so it's possible the next time a pass stops in Winnipeg there might be a 3 person hand off before traveling with Canada Post again.

hey Jim

CT '59 Robusto is good. Matter of fact, I wish I had one of those to smoke this morning. I don't keep a lot of milder smokes around, but this one would be sweet right now.

SNIP<<<<so it's possible the next time a pass stops in Winnipeg there might be a 3 person hand off before traveling with Canada Post again.

When that happens, it's great. I was involved in a couple of passes where 3 of us met up at a B&M in Detroit and made away with 3 legs of a pass in an hour. It was a hell of a blast. (Of course, there's always side passes & trades going on and some "Up-close 'n personal" bombing attacks.)

processed for shipping, DC# 9288 7805 6356 9006

this puppy's on it's way home :thumbs:

thanks Jim!

is Canada Post slacking off, or do we have a problem? the tracking number hasn't been updated in way too long, and the last report said
2009/11/04 13:09 DIEPPE Item processed at postal facility
- made it from Oshawa to NB in 2 days, then dropped off the radar ??? predicted delivery was today...

Hey guys, Im one of Shamrockers elementary friends, Im game for the next open Cigar pass!

is Canada Post slacking off, or do we have a problem? the tracking number hasn't been updated in way too long, and the last report said
2009/11/04 13:09 DIEPPE Item processed at postal facility
- made it from Oshawa to NB in 2 days, then dropped off the radar ??? predicted delivery was today...

Picked it up today and in great shape.

Thank you all kindly, for the extras, and for making this pass a success.

Looking forward to the next one.

Jim

Dieppe? didnt know they went via France

:p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe,_New_Brunswick

Canada exists east of the Ontario / Quebec border!!!:sign:

Dieppe must be a black hole of postal packages like the Missassauga warehouse. I've had 5 (on my 5th currently) that have landed in the Mississauga depot from out west coming to Ottawa and they always sit there for days. Two I've had sit there for WEEKS.

Thanks again Jim, it was great. Glad everything made it back in good condition.

Also, if you're interested in moving over to Gros Morne my parents have a nice place on the water for sale. :whistling:

Picked it up today and in great shape.

Thank you all kindly, for the extras, and for making this pass a success.

Looking forward to the next one.

Jim

Thanks again for hosting and putting a great selection of cigars in for us to pick and choose from. It's good to know the packaging didn't fail on the cross-Canada tour.

I think reciprocating is the least we could do considering your generosity. Cheers!

Just wanted to make sure Shamrocker didn't get the last word on this thread. He has way to many posts as it is!