• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Inevitably the time has come

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
BOOM

My mailbox was destroyed in a horrible inferno after a long day in the sun.

I came home, got a some awesome food ma prepared and was just about ready for bed until I realized the mail hadn't come yet.

So I threw on some shoes, and walked out the front door instantly being heated like I was the main course at Thanksgiving.

The walk to the mailbox was slow, but after I realized what was in it, the trip back was quite a bit faster.

I ran inside the house to open up this unexpected box, and oh boy it was more than a kid could ask for.

I & P, I owe you big time brother man, if your porch goes down in flames don't be surprised.

I meant to give you them in Vegas, smoke them well bro!

The ones I brought with me to Vegas actually got a bit moist from the pressure on the plane combined with the beads in my cigar caddy, so the ones you have are their brothers. They should be ready to fire up any time.

Nice keywork avatar brother!!! Coheed rules!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait? I thought Wkoti liked his cigars wet and well "plumed".... you should have given him the first batch!
whistling.gif

Nice hit!

Cheers,

R