• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infinity is having a competition.

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
A couple of milestones. My birthday and my CP birthday.

It's been an enjoyable ride. Some of you guys have become good friends, you know who you are, thank you. Others are just jealous that I'm the best looking guy on CP :laugh:
Rod, thanks for a great site.

Ok, here's the competition...who is the best looking guy on CP? Oops! that was last year, lets start again. :laugh:

There will be 5 winners ,each will receive a VERY nice selection of sticks.

1.Select a number between 1 and 100. If there are more than 100 people, I'll increase the numbers, very doubtful though.
2.Only one entry per person. If you select a winning number that has already been taken, the first person with that number will win.
3.You must be a member for at least one month and have at least 50 posts at today's date.
4.My wife will select the 5 winners by selecting 5 numbers between 1 and 100.
5.Competition closes Thursday 1/31/08 at 9 AM PST

Bonus prize, also a very nice selection of sticks, will go to...The first person to post and PM me the 5 winners after my wife has selected the numbers and they are posted.

Brian

Congratulations to you on all the milestones, Brian!

17. I like 17. :D

Wilkey

52!
Thanks for the contest.

78 edit, first choice of 76 was taken

thanks for the contest Brian, you are a great example of what CP is!

Happy Birthday and many happy returns to you, brother.

Thanks for the contest Brian, but I'll take a pass this time. I've been victim to your generosity waay too much already. Thanks for being part of our community.