• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infinity passed?

Gator

Damn, i really looked up to him, he was a special man. What happened? I did a search but couldn't find anything. Damn that sucks

Damn, i really looked up to him, he was a special man. What happened? I did a search but couldn't find anything. Damn that sucks
Yea, Gator, he died, much too young. He had some kind of blood dyscrasia, leukemia kind of thing. It was pretty tough for all of us.

Doc.

Yeah, you missed a pretty great tribute online herf as well.

He was THE man.

This is very sad news. Brian was a damned fine man and will be missed! :(

Horrible sad news. Though I never met Brian I had the pleasure of interacting with him here many times over the past couple of years. What a generous man and great friend. Tragic loss.

I never had the chance to meet or interact with him, but I know a lot of BOTL's here looked up to and respected the man. RIP

Hi all

To clarify, Brian (infinity), my Dad, passed away after a short battle with a rare blood disease called MDS.

His passing has sent shock waves through our family and evidently, in the cigar world too.

Wednesday, Jan 28th is his birthday. He would be turning 56.

Maybe someone can start a new thread and we can all smoke one for him on Wednesday!

I love you Dad and miss you so much.

Why don't you do it Ryan?
It would be very fitting coming from his son.

Start it up! Wednesday sounds good for a B-Day herf :thumbs:

Never had the honor to meet him, but I will absolutely light one up on Wednesday.

Kyle

Wednesday virtual HERF to honor Brian sounds good to me, too. Count me in. :thumbs:

You know I'm in... Brian was a great man that should be honored.