• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

info on new tat

donzz

After being off for two weeks I go to work this morning and find a new Tatuaje. It's the 7th Capa Espcial. Does anyone know anything about it?

My link

I haven't tried it yet but looks and sounds good.

Im about to light one will share my thoughts later

Don

Just picked up 5. I prefer the brown label line and I'm intrigued by the reviewer saying that there was a noticeable difference in the flavor.

This stick is very good, in the final third and its smoking great. I was thinking that it would be a 7th with a different wrapper,
but it tastes like its a new blend, unlike other brown labels . MO for some reason my work computer will not allow me to read your link but Ill check it out when I get home.

Don

I like these better than the original brown label. Think the wrapper on this smokes adds much more in flavor and aroma than previous brown labels.

Very Interesting read, and I thought that they could not get any better ( Dang was I wrong ).

I almost pulled the trigger on it, something about a sumatra wrapper had me intrigued. Since these cigars are "supposed" to be a regular release, I decided to see what happens.

Tell you what, I had a chance to taste one of Pete's new releases that will be coming out after IPCPR, the La Casita and I have to say I was suprised by how good this Conneticut wrapper cigar was. That and it was paired with a pig roast at Don Pepins farm in Nicaragua with him his family and Pete blew this smoke off the charts. One of those memories and smokes I will remember the rest of my life.

Thanks to Israel, I have a fiver of these in the cabinet and will get to them over the next few days of VACATION...!!

I plan some serious catching up on my cigar smoking, to be sure.......:p

I tried one of these. What a fantastic cigar! I need to see how consistent they are now.