• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Infused/flavoured cigars

joltikintokyo

Wondering if y'all have tried flavored or infused cigars. I never have but I am wondering if people like them or not. Please let me know what your opinion is :)

I don't think many guys on here smoke flavored cigars. They are normally considered "entry level" cigars. Also you shouldn't store them with your regular cigars because the flavors will transfer and ruin your normal stock. As you get further into this hobby, you'll learn to appreciate the flavors you get from premium tobacco and not what is added to the tobacco.

But a common saying here is "smoke what you like, like what you smoke". If you enjoy them them have at it.

Honestly, try any cigar, it’s how you know what you like. What you’ll also find is that your favorite profile will change over time.

Chad is correct, as well.

I would try some of the inexpensive cigars in the better-known brands such as Arturo Fuente exquisitas.

Not flavored but inexpensive and will give you a good idea on flavor profile.

Infused seem to be entry level smokes for new comers. They have their place, but many grow out of them. There are too many sticks out there that are better tasting, so give it time.

Basic Fuente, Padron, etc will give you insight into what you like. Have patience and thick skin, and you’ll be fine.

Floyd T

On occasion I will have a infused cigar. If you are looking for a really sweet cigar Tatiana is a brand I recommend. Drew estates has many infused lines such as the Java or the Tabak Especial Cigars. And of course there is the Kentucky fire cured which is like smoking a piece of bacon because it's all cured over hardwood smoke.

I use to enjoy the CAO ones. Elieens Dream I believe it was called was my favorite. Wasn’t too flavored and had a sweetness and I believe it was Irish cream flavored. Haven’t had one in 10+ years though. Should have one just to see if I enjoy it still

The Kuba Kuba by Acid is what brought me to CP in a roundabout way. Summer of 2020, it was one of my favorite cigars. After six months on CP, I had another and thought it was disgusting. Palates change. Chad said it best, smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Enjoy your journey!

I use to enjoy the CAO ones. Elieens Dream I believe it was called was my favorite. Wasn’t too flavored and had a sweetness and I believe it was Irish cream flavored. Haven’t had one in 10+ years though. Should have one just to see if I enjoy it still

I've done it. Didn't even make it a quarter inch. I'll say this, if you do it, don't pay for it!