• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Innis & Gunn

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
Anyone had it?  I tried a bottle today in their hometown of Edinburgh, Scotland.  It drinks like a beer and finishes like a smooth whisky.  It's the most unique alcoholic beverage I've ever had.  I think this stuff would pair excellently with a cigar.  Now, I just need to figure out where to find it over here...

http://www.innisandgunn.com/

I had a 2 bottles of the Original in Las Vegas last year and loved it! Got back to TX and couldn't find any.

This year, after the QSH, found it at a couple of places in NJ and sent myself 2 bottles of the Original and 2 of the Rum Aged. I didn't think the Rum Aged was nearly as good as the Original.

Seems like their distribution is kind of iffy... which is a shame. Try the Pale Ale if you can, I'd like to hear if its any good.

***edited for poor effin English***

Give the Original a shot, its not terribly expensive and has a lot of bang for the buck for folks who like barrel aged beers.

I'm going to ask at the Class VI today if they can order it.  If not, it looks like I'm going to have to rattle the doors of some pubs around here.  I did the "where can you find it" thing on the I&G website, but it ended up timing out when I put in my area.  Hmmmf.

I see it all the time as well and will make an attempt at Joe's recommendation!

I've had a couple different ones (don't remember the specifics off the top of my head), but I agree, they're definitely interesting. I know they've recenty released an Irish Whiskey one that I want to find.

I have had their Rum Cask.  It is excellent.  My memory tells me it is was like a well rounded more complex New Castle with a pronounced vanilla finish from the oak.  Really interesting brew.  If you see it definitely give it a go, it will not disappoint. 

tomthirtysix said:
I've had a couple different ones (don't remember the specifics off the top of my head), but I agree, they're definitely interesting. I know they've recenty released an Irish Whiskey one that I want to find.

I just found this. Having one tonight, it's very good. It's too warm for a stout, but I couldn't wait anymore. I'll put up a more formal review of my next one, but I like this.

Still coming up empty locally.  Looks like I might just have to go back to Scotland, again! ;)