• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Instant Netflix to my Iphone.

Gavin

This app is fantastic. I have one of the older models of Iphone because I'm cheap, but I've still encountered zero problems with this app. If you happen to have an Iphone, it would be worth suscribing to Netflix just to get this.

Sounds cool, just don't watch movies at work :whistling:

I got it on my iPhone 3g. It freezes up when I'm hooked up to the 3g network. But when I'm on a wi-fi connection it works flawlessly! I love it! Now I can watch all my saved Dr. Who episodes anywhere I want!

I finally caved and signed up. I don't have cable/satellite TV but do watch a fair amount of movies. Now that I can stream on my computer, PS3 and iPhone it's hard not to jump on for $9 a month.

Great. Between the cigar boards and this app, I might as well resign before I get fired.

I finally caved and signed up. I don't have cable/satellite TV but do watch a fair amount of movies. Now that I can stream on my computer, PS3 and iPhone it's hard not to jump on for $9 a month.

Make that $11 a month now that I found the Bluray option. :laugh:

I cancelled my Time Warner cable a year and a half ago and watch nothing but Netflix now. I'm a season behind on all my TV shows but I'm not paying an ever-increasing fee for a service with hundreds of channels that I don't watch.

I love that app I just got it on my itouch. Being able to watch 24 anywhere is awesome :D