• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interactive CP Map

ROFLMAO......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tone-ny, Drake & AVB

I thought they lived in the United States

Doesn't work for me either. I get an "invalid argument" when the page loads.

Added my location, worked fine. I had to navigate the Map-o-Rama maps to my address. I had better luck pulling the latitude and longitude from the Terra Server site.

I like it...
wave2.gif

I'm in

The Ocean it seems....

It added my coordinates of shore of Okinawa, but it's in the right general area, I guess.

Trying to correct

-K-

anyone noticed I moved? :whistling: :laugh: :sign:

KayakinBoy said:
anyone noticed I moved? :whistling: :laugh: :sign:
[snapback]228700[/snapback]​

LOL.... looks like you are living across the street from the White House on the lawn

wish we could do this with google earth. superior proggie, IMHO.

BrewMeister said:
Added my location, worked fine. I had to navigate the Map-o-Rama maps to my address. I had better luck pulling the latitude and longitude from the Terra Server site.

I like it...
wave2.gif

[snapback]228636[/snapback]​

Cool feature. I went to Terra Server as well. They didn't get it right, but they were more accurate.

Sweet, I've added my location and now AZ shows 3 members.

tdog said:
Good evening Mr. President.

BkCloud114 said:
LOL.... looks like you are living across the street from the White House on the lawn

I moved... i but no one know what building I'm in now! Bahbhabhabhabh! :laugh:

When I click on Miami's "red sperms" Neuoramancer, I click on zoom in, then it brings me back to the forums home page.

anyone notice HP has a map now... who had it first?

My map is about .25 inch in heighth. I can't see the whole U.S. How do I fix that? My coordinates are inputed.

Ree

KayakinBoy said:
anyone notice HP has a map now... who had it first?
[snapback]239514[/snapback]​

Looks like something new at HP. I installed ours a little different, in that it's linked with the CP member database. Looks like HP's map is independent of their member db. Nice addition. ;)

I think it rocks. All the features work and I had no problem getting the lat and long. Awesome! Thanks brother.

Just curious, is the map still active?

The above link is no more, is there another link?

It would be a handy tool when coordinating a HERF...