• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interesting video clip..................

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
* * * WARNING * * *

The following clip is not suitable for young audience members or co-workers!
The following video clip should be viewed while your alone, and in private so you can act out your own perverted fantasies! :p
(ie: don't watch this at work or with kids)

Check This Out

**Mod Edit: NOT WORK SAFE
Watch this video- and let me know if you want a milkshake after? :0 :p

This one is kinda nasty too......... Lower the volume a little, and make sure no little kids are in the room or else they are going to ask you what a BLOWJOB is ;)

Perfect Date?

Check this video clip out- For everything else, theres mastercard! :)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO....toaster those were great. That chick in the first one looks like a dark jaba the hut!

barney

Toaster said:
Check This Out

Watch this video- and let me know if you want a milkshake after? :0 :p
Is that the one with the ahem, corpulent woman singing along to "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?"

If so, you should warn people that it's not work safe.

If not, I guess I have to post a link.

Agree, posting stuff like this needs to somewhat warn people that its not suitable for the office or around children.

BTW, I prefer vanilla milkshakes over Choc. :D

Damnit Tom! I'll get you for this if it's the last thing I do. I'm scarred for life :angry: :p :D

BTW, the second one is hysterical :sign:

AIIIIIEEEEEIEEEEE!!!!

Man... the milkshake need to have a warning from the surgeon general.. to hell with smoking.. THAT can kill you a heck of a lot faster! :sign:

Had a few co-workers wonder what was going on, come over, and be blinded by the light as well.

So sorry about no warning.... BUT, I didn't get any warning- SO YOU DIDN'T GET ANY WARNING! :)

I see our trusty Mod Dave took care of it- My apologies again....

I watched in shock and awe with the first one, and nearly hurt myself laughing so hard watching the second one. :p

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!

I don't want to even see another milkshake again for as long as i live.
That song just scarred me for life.

WOW! The first one has turned me off of milkshakes and for that matter I don't think I will be able to perform for a while! THANKS!!! :p

The second was to damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Old enough to buy alcohol but still lives at home.......do it in the car like the rest of us :)

I never would have thought it possible to have ruined the All-American image of a milkshake.....how sad that I was wrong. :lookup:

Captain B: Want to go halvsies on a seing-eye dog??

The second one is some FUNNY $H!T!!!!

As for the first one..............DUDE, Thats just wrong...I was trying to drink a ice cappuccino when that started to play....YOU OWE ME $1.99!!! :p