• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interests besides cigars

PuroBrat said:
Nice lookin' Revolver dude. Guns would be my brother's thing, not that I am against them, just not "INTO" them.

Personally, I don't really have a hoby. I want to have several, so I guess I have dreams. But if you ask me to pin down something I am into, it would be...

Food :rolleyes:

see
scared5mj.jpg

[snapback]155174[/snapback]​

Your poor feet. LMAO.

and I thought my feet was carrying a load.

NA

Forget the feet, think about them poor old knees. I ain't a youngen ya know. :blush:

I would say my other interests are movies and sports. I watch a ton (aka PuroBrat :whistling: ) of both.

PB looks like Don Vito on Bam's show on MTV........ :laugh:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
PB looks like Don Vito on Bam's show on MTV........ :laugh:
[snapback]155400[/snapback]​

Damn, you're right! The "Don't Feed Phil" episode was great... maybe we should start a "Don't Feed PB" campaign... hmmm, da hell with that... how 'bout a "Don't Feed Steve" campaign. After the holidays, I need to lose a few.

I also like poker, movies and reading.

I've had a Taurus PT100 for about 10 years. Unlike this one, mine has a blue finish with wooden grips.

895.jpg

Pitbulls, chickens, and fishing. Any more hobbies and I'd be flat broke.

Well, after spending 20 years in the Army and running the Arms Room, I'm all gunned out..... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

But my other hobbies besides ceegar smokin' is NASCAR, football (both NFL and college), baseball (Go Yankees), and fishing..... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

As DDD says, anymore than that, I'd be broke. :sign:

I've sold a few of my firearms over the years. I still have a Glock 23 (.45 compact), a Glock 19 (9mm compact), a Colt AR-15 HBAR, a Colt CAR-15 (civilian version circa '86), a couple of Ruger hunting rifles, a couple of Mossberg scatter guns, a Colt .357, and a couple of Ruger Rancher .22s.

My wife has a .380, and for those times when your home is under assault by the local 'freedom fighters' I've got a couple of knock off AKs with folding stocks and a few banana mags taped together.

I also enjoy:

Coaching HS Football;

Golf (about 5 years ago I broke a single digit handicap, but am probably back up to bogey golf);

XBOX (Tom Clancy games & EA NCAA Football mostly);

Deep Sea Fishing (Brand new. Only been once, but am big time hooked); and

Using our Timeshare as much as humanly possible.

Besides these things I am a full time Teacher, Dad (4 sons 17, 14, 9, & 5), Husband (going on 10 years this coming May), and designated Honey Do'er.

Life is always exciting around Gawn Trail.

M. Gipson

I fish, love to Fish. I keep all my fishing equip in the back of my Jeep. That way, when I go to the Pasture to burn trash or get the tractor stuck in the sand :0 , I can stop at the Stock Pond (covers about 1/2 acre and is stocked with Big Mouth Bass :) ) and land a few of my friends :D

I enjoy buying and selling handmade knives along with putting on a knife show once a year in Austin. I am also into bowling. I bowl on two leagues and in several tournaments throughout the year.www.texknife.com

Some of my "non-cigar" interests:

I collect (read that "buy") knives, mostly handmade fixed blades.

Learn about, and drink, wine, tequila, and single malt scotch.

Build/buy/shoot AR15's.

Enjoy watching my kid's sports activities.

Travel with my family.

DSC01297.jpg

If it wasn't for cigars and my bike, I'd be a rich man

After 14 years of having to carry a gun..... I only do it when the mood strikes me

(Waiting for the snow to melt)