• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Internet radio and FireFox

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Is there a good plug in for Firefox to play music while I surf? I have Foxytunes, but don't know what to do to make it work, or if it even will.

Thanks
Tim

Edit to fix spelling before CC exterminates me....... :sign:

j30127.jpeg

Internet "raid o" :laugh:

Is there a good plug in for Firefox to play music while I surf? I have Foxytunes, but don't know what to do to make it work, or if it even will.

Thanks
Tim

Edit to fix spelling before CC exterminates me....... :sign:

I don't think you require a special "plug-in" you can just go to a radio station website click play. I do not use this but a buddy does. Perhaps it is what you seek.

I use Winamp, which is a free downloadable player. If you going to listen to radio stations, it usually just downloads the file you need and starts playing. You can also listen music you have downloaded to your computer on it.

I could not remember the site I used before. As I refuse to download any of the spyware infested players commonly used. Anyway, it is:

http://last.fm

You can sign up to use it and it will keep track of your preferences, however, its not required.

A little off topic, but one of if not the most spyware infested players out there is Real Player. Just horrible; I won't let it near any of the PC's in my house. What to do.....turns out, there is a great alternative. It's called "Real Alternative" and you can get it here.

It's compact, efficient, and works great with FF or IE. Easy to recommend.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Well, who would have thought, right there in iTunes.....Raido

Tim