• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Interruption Stories?

B_KatzOP

Reaction score
Does anyone have a story where they were about to smoke or in the process and something happened to interrupt the satisfaction of enjoying an undisturbed cigar?

I get interrupted at work sometimes when I try and sneak a smoke.

I am a parts runner and am on call while at work. More than once I have been in the process of lighting up when the cell phone rings and I have to run off and ship a part to Seattle.

It seems that the more expensive the stick I am trying to smoke, the more times I am interrupted. :angry:

I had to lay down a nice Monte when I tried smoking it at night on the porch of my buddy's lake-side house. The decision between Montecristo and hypothermia was not as easy as people would think.

I wouldn't worry too much about your grammar or spelling Brandon.

However, if you have ever felt the insanely, strong desire to have your grammar or spelling routinely corrected, you have definitely come to the right place. There is no lack of volunteers ready and willing to point out those mistakes to you.

There are times when it seems to work better than the spell-checker in MS Word, although it may not be quite as timely.

As far as your question...I have experienced the typical interruptions caused by bored kids, the cigar going out, and having a full bladder from too much imbibing while smoking. Other than that, I can't think of any interruption experiences that have been out of the ordinary.

However, if you have ever felt the insanely, strong desire to have your grammar or spelling routinely corrected, you have definitely come to the right place. There is no lack of volunteers ready and willing to point out those mistakes to you.

There are times when it seems to work better than the spell-checker in MS Word, although it may not be quite as timely.

As far as your question...I have experienced the typical interruptions caused by bored kids, the cigar going out, and having a full bladder from too much imbibing while smoking. Other than that, I can't think of any interruption experiences that have been out of the ordinary.

:laugh:

:rolleyes:

Well, you know, the reason to worry about proper spelling or grammar is so you can communicate more clearly and effectively. It's not something to harp on again and again, but if you're consistently making spelling and grammar errors then it's something you might want to work on. Everyone's guilty of a typo every now and then, but there have definitely been some people on this board who couldn't get their point across because of poor writing skills.

No one is trying to be annoying by pointing out your errors, they are merely pointing the oversight out to you.

ey dunt cee wat awl de fuss is abut wit de spelin an gramir??? ey du wil kumin frum bruklin, dunt ey gyiss??? :whistling:

Well, you know, the reason to worry about proper spelling or grammar is so you can communicate more clearly and effectively. It's not something to harp on again and again, but if you're consistently making spelling and grammar errors then it's something you might want to work on. Everyone's guilty of a typo every now and then, but there have definitely been some people on this board who couldn't get their point across because of poor writing skills.

No one is trying to be annoying by pointing out your errors, they are merely pointing the oversight out to you.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Well said TYFNS!!

I completely understand, and i thank ggiese for pointing out my mistake.

I know you're knew, so you may not know this, you can go back and click the Edit button and then click 'Complete Edit' to fix the spelling on the topic title and in your post.

:whistling:

lizhurleyNT.jpg

**snip**

Uncalled for.... just stirring the pot

** snip **

Awesome response !!