• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Investandprosper, get over here.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Investandprosper sounds like a better plan than work for free and give the fruits of my labor away for nothing. Luckily as a mythical being I'm not taxed, don't have to eat and save on heating costs in the North Pole. I'm sure your weather is much better than the freezing sadness we have here at the moment. A brief amount of research suggests that you like ISOM stick, not the Rudolf Rocket we smoke up here, and maybe a pipe in your mouth. Tell Santa what you'd like to see under the tree come Christmas time and we'll see what the elves can put together.

Hey there Santa! You got it right, ISOMs are what I reach for 99% of the time, and it’s usually a Bolivar 😍 I have not had the chance to partake in a Rudolph Rocket, but it does sound intriguing, haha! Thank you Santa, I’m sure whatever you throw in that big red sack will be perfect. Merry Christmas!

That all sounds good and I hope to have this out tomorrow. Mrs. Claus asked about anyone else in your house and if there is anything we could send their way as well. If we send some edible things anything not allowed in Hawaii or allergies/ hates you have?

Ok, John. This is headed your way. The postal elf told me 3-7 days, but also to take into account Corona and Christmas. You can follow the elves' progress with RC596086035CH. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and great New Year.

It'll make it, all of the mail is slow right now. We're out of town until the 8th, so maybe we'll make it back to Maui at the same time!

Just got home and the package was there waiting! What an excellent selection of sticks and treats. A couple of special ones from Andorra I haven’t had the opportunity to try, very excited to let them rest and settle in with a cup of coffee. Mahalo Santa!

Just got home and the package was there waiting! What an excellent selection of sticks and treats. A couple of special ones from Andorra I haven’t had the opportunity to try, very excited to let them rest and settle in with a cup of coffee. Mahalo Santa!

Nice job Santa!