• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPad App

Ugh, an app to do what? Browsing with Safari is all you need...

I posted that before trying safari and realizing how excelent it is. But an app like WSJ that also had the forums available offline and updating when connected just sounded awesome.

Are there RSS apps for the iPad/iPhone? If there is, you could probably get alerts of new posts that way.

Downloading the entire forum for offline browsing isn't very practical. :)

-John

Are there RSS apps for the iPad/iPhone? If there is, you could probably get alerts of new posts that way.

Downloading the entire forum for offline browsing isn't very practical. :)

-John

There are RSS apps, although I have no idea what RSS is. :D

I took a quick look at the Ipad and quickly got it out of my apple loving head! It's a huge Iphone. One that you can't put in your pocket or ask your wife to carry! I guess you can convert a European shoulder bag into a IPad
purse :)

Personally, I think it was developed, at least in part, to compete with Amazons Kindle!

Frank

I wondered what it would take to make an iPhone app for CP. There's something about using Safari on my iPhone to peruse the forum I don't like.

I can't see close to say 5% of the users on CP actually owning an iPad. Just a fad that will be ruled out eventually when cellphones become more powerful.