• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Blues Pass

iPass Blues Pass recieved!
Thank you junkman_56. Don't know how you acquired the handle "junkman" 'cause there ain't no junk here in the PIF! Included is one of my faves.
I'll get to burning these discs (hope my computer cooperates) and move it all along ASAP.
This is my first "pass" and it has been a pleasure! Many thanks NCCL, for letting me play! :thumbs:

As anticipated, I'm having computer woes regarding these discs.
I'm not too slick with computer operations so bear with me.
I've given up long ago on using iTunes to import discs (it just freezes up and crashes my computer).
I've been using Windows Media Player, which usually opens with lots of options to play or burn or import with WMP or do those functions with iTunes.
When I inserted disc 1 into my drive the only options that appeared were "play with WMP" or "view the files" or "take no action".
I attempted to copy to "My Music" folder but it "may have" only copied 1 song rather than the whole songlist file. I say "may have" because I saw only 1 song file icon in there and then I had to head to work so I couldn't dick around with it. I hope copying 1 song at a time isn't my only option.
If anyone has a clue for me on how to procede, I'd appreciate it.
Feel free to take it to PM so as not to clutter up the thread. Or leave it puplic to MOCK MEEEEEEE!

when you put the disc in, and it prompts you with those options, just cancel out of it.

Right click on your start button and go to explore. Find the drive the disc is located on, then highlight the drive. WHen you find the files, click on one, then press ctrl+A, which will select all! Then, hit ctrl + c, which will copy.

Now find the new folder you would like these songs to go to, when you are in that folder, hit ctrl + v, that will paste and copy them. repeat process as needed!

EDIT, one more thing, look in your tray, which is located probably in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, on the task bar. scroll your mouse over the icons, if you see one for Itunes, right click it and disable it!

Hey! That worked beautifully!! Thanks Hillbilly.
It seems that 40 of the 679 (!) songs vanished into cyber space, but this is still quite a score! :D
I will move this along very shortly. :thumbs:

The Eagle has landed. Captain thanks for your PIF, most excellent selection of cigars :thumbs: BChem PM me your address! David thanks for having in the pass, great pass :thumbs:

Keeping an eye on this waiting for the Vegas boys to get hit. All is well at a 118 degrees today.....................But it's a dry heat!!!! :laugh:

Scott

Keeping an eye on this waiting for the Vegas boys to get hit. All is well at a 118 degrees today.....................But it's a dry heat!!!! :laugh:

Scott

Pretty wet in the pool today, still 118 though.
Too fuggin hot to smoke.

Greg that would be a perfect time to smoke! Scott and Greg you guys enjoy that dry heat, LOL!

The vine will go out tonight, have BChem's address :thumbs:

This will be on its way tonight.

Here is the DC# 01038555749751791391.

David thanks for letting me be part of this great pass :thumbs:

Back