• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPass Holiday Music Pass

Hmmmm....

It would be late in the afternoon, like 4:00 - 5:00, maybe as late as 6:00. Hard to say at this point. Let me check with momma and see if she w/b up to visiting Rockwall on Sunday after driving back from Arkansas.

Hmmmm....

It would be late in the afternoon, like 4:00 - 5:00, maybe as late as 6:00. Hard to say at this point. Let me check with momma and see if she w/b up to visiting Rockwall on Sunday after driving back from Arkansas.

that would work for me. ill probably play poker that night which starts at 6. so anytime before or after ill be there.

that would work for me. ill probably play poker that night which starts at 6. so anytime before or after ill be there.

I'll plan on having my stuff with me then. We'll be coming in on 75. Normally I would cut across to the west to avoid Dallas but it won't be too bad on a Sunday so we'll plan to drop in.

See ya' then.

Gary

P&Ts:

T#10 (Padron 64) P#25 (Opus X Robusto)
T#15 (Ashton VSG) P#26 (Diamond Crown Maximus Toro#4)
T#12 (Tatuaje) P#27 (AF Hemingway Untold Story)

Music:

Album1: Nutcracker Suite performed by London Symphony Orchestra
Album2: Christmas with the Stars 1997
Album3: Christmas Through the Years - Frank Sinatra

Hope that's all okay, if so it will be on it's way to Texax tomorrow afternoon.

-B

P&Ts:

T#10 (Padron 64) P#25 (Opus X Robusto)
T#15 (Ashton VSG) P#26 (Diamond Crown Maximus Toro#4)
T#12 (Tatuaje) P#27 (AF Hemingway Untold Story)

Music:

Album1: Nutcracker Suite performed by London Symphony Orchestra
Album2: Christmas with the Stars 1997
Album3: Christmas Through the Years - Frank Sinatra

Hope that's all okay, if so it will be on it's way to Texax tomorrow afternoon.

-B

Ohhhhhhhhhhh ....... Frank Sinatra Christmas Music! :thumbs: . Nice plays there Brett, thanks for playing. It looks like your already setting the standard for another outstanding Vine ..... I better order that larger storage.

:cool:

WooOOooHooOOOoooo!

PeePeedance.gif

Looks like a handoff/herf at En Fuego this Sunday.

Tentative P/T’s

3. Arturo Fuente Añejo #77 (P:NCCL, T:) "Shark"
14. Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th (P:NCCL, T:)
20. H. Upmann Magnum 46, 2004 (P:NCCL, T:)
24. Custom Rolled ISOM, Piramide (P:NCCL, T:)

Rocky Patel "K24" Prototype
Ediicion De Silvio Salomone Natural (coffin)
Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos
SLR Lonsdale 98

I’m still deciding on some of the music.

WooOOooHooOOOoooo!

PeePeedance.gif

Looks like a handoff/herf at En Fuego this Sunday.

Tentative P/T's

3. Arturo Fuente Añejo #77 (P:NCCL, T:) "Shark"
14. Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th (P:NCCL, T:)
20. H. Upmann Magnum 46, 2004 (P:NCCL, T:)
24. Custom Rolled ISOM, Piramide (P:NCCL, T:)

Rocky Patel "K24" Prototype
Ediicion De Silvio Salomone Natural (coffin)
Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos
SLR Lonsdale 98

I'm still deciding on some of the music.

I'm glad to see that you guys are going to be able to get together and do a group P&T .... :thumbs:
Nice P&T's Mike, I probably should have but a fiver of Sharks in this Pass as they never last long. Hey! is that a CoMa in there? maybe this should come back home already ..... LOL

I've got my music burned and ready. I'll post the list when I get back next week.

I'm afraid I won't have my P&T's until I get to En Fuego. I hope this won't be a problem. I'll be mostly out of pocket from now until Sunday.

See y'all then.

Gary

Looks like it should be delivered today .....

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0003 6521 6194

Your item arrived at 2:46 AM on October 4, 2007 in FORT WORTH, TX 76118. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

BTW, I was just listening to some Blues tunes from my collection when an awesome Christmas song came on, Santa Clause, Do You Ever Get The Blues - Room Full Of Blues w/ Marcia Ball ..... cool baby, cool.

Homer-05-june.gif

Pass is in hand!!

I didn't have an opportunity to do an inventory last night so I'll take care of that tonight. In the mean time it seems I won’t be taking the Custom Rolled after all. Apparently, I’ve smoked the SLR.

My musical submissions:

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town- compilation (Having played Santa for the last few years, I have to include some of the “Malliday” music that I play for the kids)

A Christmas Story - Point of Grace (Contemporary Gospel artists)

WOW Christmas [Green] Disc 1- Compilation by a variety of Contemporary Gospel artists
WOW Christmas [Green] Disc 2- Compilation by a variety of Contemporary Gospel artists

Merry Christmas with Love - Clay Aiken (Included because it’s actually good, especially “Mary, Did You Know?” and because my daughter went out with him for a few months. [Yeah, I know. I’ve had that conversation with her. She still swears the tabloids and her Dad are wrong about him]

Christmas Eve and Other Stories - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
The Christmas Attic - Trans-Siberian Orchestra

A Christmas MiracleSally Fletcher
Oh, And
Drew's Famous St. Patrick's Day Party Music (David said Holiday Music, St. Patty’s day is a Holiday) and you’ll want a lot of beer for this one.

Hmmmm....

I'll shoot for 4 and stick around until you throw me out or the wife drags me out. :D

Nice music selection Mike :thumbs:

... and yes, I intentionally used "Holiday" music to include any Holiday music and wasn't trying to be PC. I have few New Years Eve songs that I just love and have to include them in the Vine for you guys.

Don't worry about getting approval on P&T's when you guys get together. The quote below is taken from the first post in this thread. I trust all of you guys and know that you know what your doing.

We're going to try and get this Pass & Vine out ASAP and finished before the end of the year. So this will be a smaller pass, open only to past iPass participants and "will not" require approval of P&T's.

Had a fantastic time at the handoff herf! In attendance were marcsheldon, sonovabum and daughter-in-lawovabum, Altercall, Bargogirl, and myself. It’s seems like it’s been months since I’ve been able to make it to En Fuego and the place just keeps getting better. The shops and restaurants at the “Harbor” are amazing. Bargogirl and I had dinner at a Cuban restaurant (though we both chose a fantastic dish from El Salvador). Any BSOTL in the area who don’t visit marc’s shop is really missing out on a unique smoking experience. Then again, there is this great little shop in Arlington I know about, too. ;)

I don’t recall what Altercall was smoking (something very nice to be sure), I believe marc may have been smoking a Por Larranaga while Gary was smoking just about everything he could get fire to. I enjoyed a Padilla Miami 8/11 Churchill and then finished with a bowl of En Fuego’s best selling pipe tobacco. Bargogirl tried a Kinky but had to put it down. Fortunately I brought an Alec Bradley Pryme as a back up for her. Then she gave the briar a try for the first time and really enjoyed it. (Christmas ideas just keep getting easier). :whistling:

Anyway, back to the pass, Marc was working and wasn’t able to do his p/t’s with Gary and I but his expertise was invaluable when a question of equal value/rarity came up. After he makes his choices, he’ll post the DFW p/t’s and Gary will post his music submission as well. I think you’ll all be happy with the way the pass looks as it heads on to the next leg.

David, as always it was a great experience to participate in this Holiday pass. Thank you.

yep, i do have the past and will dig through it tonight. like preembargo said, i will post his, mine and sonuvabum's p's & t's alog with my music tonight or tomorrow.

thanks for the great time guys. mike and gary are such great guys. im starting to join passes they are in just to have an excuse to herf with them.

A good time was had by all for sure. Being so new to the whole "Pass" thing, last night was definitely a learning experience for me. A huge thanks to Mike Marc and Altercall. You guys really are great.

It was nice to be able to knock out 3 people on the Pass at one shot but better to sit, visit and relax. For me personally, wifey and I had just rolled in from a bike rally in Fayetteville, so it was a grand ending to a great week.

Now....back to reality.

Damn!!

Thanks again guys!!

OK. Save for a couple of exceptions, I did not do complete collections. Instead, I chose some of my favorite selections from the CD's listed below and burned them into one compilation. These are the CD's I used to put together music for the Pass. It totals about 80 tracks. Enjoy!

A Christmas Album - Amy Grant
Home for Christmas - Amy Grant
Once Upon a Christmas - Dolly Parton / Kenny Rogers
The Little Drummer Boy - Harry Simone Chorale
Christmas Carol - James Galway
The Gift - Jim Brickman
Christmas 1984 - Mannheim Steamroller
Christmas Eve and Other Stories - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
The Christmas Attic - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Sax Winterlude - Smooth Jazz Compilation
A Charlie Brown Christmas - Vince Guaraldi

Apologies to Preembargo for duplicating the TSO. I only chose a few of these tracks where it looks like Mike included entire CD's. I put this music together before I left town and was completely out of pocket until my return when I did the Pass with everyone else. Maybe someone else will toss in "The Lost Christmas Eve". Something else that I hope shows up is, Whitney Houston's "Little Drummer Boy"

I guess we'll see. Thanks for letting me play David. Wonderful Pass you started here.

Gary

edited for clarification....

Hey Marc,

How are things looking?

Sounds like a good time was had by all, hopefully we can herf together sometime.

ok, here's a list of the p's and t's from the last 3 participants:

Preembargo...
t's:
#3 shark
#14 DCM
#24 custom rolled isom
#27 af untold story

p's:
#28 padron '26 #2 maddie
#29 rocky patel "k24" prototype
#30 edicion de silvio sal. nat.
#31 cohiba maddie #5 magicos

sonuvabum...
t's:
#4 anejo 55
#5 la flor cab.
#11 tatuaje cojonu
#17 monte no. 2
#21 h. upmann mag. 50 le

p's:
#32 avo 787 perfecto
#33 d"p"g jj series maddie
#34 vegas robaina art edition
#35 mysterio oscuro
#36 cohiba maddie #5 magicos

marcsheldon...
t's:
#6 la flor lancero
#13 tat havana vi
#16 aston aged maddie

p's:
#37 shark
#38 cr standfords cameroon reserve pyramide
#39 oliva master blends 2

any my music contribution...we cant have a swing through texas without some george, can we?

george strait "merry christmas strait to you"
george strait "merry christmas wherever you are"
jackson 5 "the christmas collection"
sarah mclachlan "wintersong"

thanks for letting me play guys. headed for OK, ill post a dc in the morning.