• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Iraqi oil smuggling

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Sitting at the B&M watching CNN (the Clinton News Network) doing a special on oil smuggling in Iraq. They interviewed a smuggler who smuggles millions of dollars of oil and petroleum products weekly......blocked out the view of his face as he shows exactly how he does it. Then they interview the Iraqi Oil Minister and he says "we know about it we just can't find them"

A couple questions:

How did CNN find them?
Despite his face being blocked out there was a 15-20 person film crew who saw him??????????
Is there no responsibility to justice within CNN? They gain access to a national criminal but protect him for the sake of a story?????????

What a crock of shit!

What?! They didn't grab him when he walked in, call him a pedophile and then interview him as we was being arrested and ask him if he's ashamed for what he has done? Wait... Wrong show.

Sitting at the B&M watching CNN (the Clinton News Network) doing a special on oil smuggling in Iraq. They interviewed a smuggler who smuggles millions of dollars of oil and petroleum products weekly......blocked out the view of his face as he shows exactly how he does it. Then they interview the Iraqi Oil Minister and he says "we know about it we just can't find them"

A couple questions:

How did CNN find them?
Despite his face being blocked out there was a 15-20 person film crew who saw him??????????
Is there no responsibility to justice within CNN? They gain access to a national criminal but protect him for the sake of a story?????????

What a crock of shit!

The media only cares about its ratings. The more the world crumbles the higher their ratings.

What?! They didn't grab him when he walked in, call him a pedophile and then interview him as we was being arrested and ask him if he's ashamed for what he has done? Wait... Wrong show.

No No I believe your thinking of "So you Think You can Dance?" or is it "Dancing with your Mother"? or maybe... Now I'm all confused

You can't trust the mass media anymore. IMO. The only pertinent stories all seem to be explaining inconvenient facts - like where all the Iraqi oil is going if not to Iraq OR to offset war costs. The story should have been about record oil company profits despite massive book juggling to hide them!

All they seem to offer are opinions and explanations. ;) We get enough of that crap from the pols!

It just occurred to me the hidden oil smuggler was an oil company executive! Now that would explain a few things. :D

The guy is protected. I'm sure someone, party or group, in the government is protecting that guy. Millions in oil? That is a shit load of oil to be moving weekly.

The guy is protected. I'm sure someone, party or group, in the government is protecting that guy. Millions in oil? That is a shit load of oil to be moving weekly.

Yep, he had underground pipelines and storage tanks. He had numerous oil tankers and a quite sophisticated system.

Yep, he had underground pipelines and storage tanks. He had numerous oil tankers and a quite sophisticated system.

So you are saying that Cheney's :whistling: old company is hard at work. :sign:

haveaseatex9.jpg

So you are saying that Cheney's :whistling: old company is hard at work. :sign:

:rolleyes: I have no comment. :whistling: